start airing in a sentence
1) Roof says episodes are expected to start airing in October .
2) The first season will start airing from September 29, 2011.
3) Before the show started airing , Q posed for several billboard posters.
start airing example sentences4) Not after the new program content starts airing and companies fear reprisal .
5) In December, Fatmagül'ün Suçu Ne? started airing .
6) In the Netherlands, season one started airing on RTL 5 on March 2009.
7) Season four starting airing on July 26, 2012 and wrapped up on October 25, 2012.
8) In Canada, "Rhoda" started airing on Comedy Gold on February 28, 2011.
9) She returned in the miniseries 24: Live Another Day, which started airing in May 2014.
10) Pinoy Fear Factor is a franchise reality show on ABS-CBN that started airing on November 10, 2008.
11) The company is also working with Sony Pictures Television to develop a TV show, to start airing in 2014.
12) Last Tango in Halifax is a British romantic drama series that started airing on BBC One on 20 November 2012.
13) A Swedish version of "QI" started airing on SVT1 8 September 2012, and is called "Intresseklubben".
14) A new animated series featuring he voices of actors as notable as the Lord of the Rings' Sean Astin is set to start airing on Nickelodeon this fall.
15) There have been a lot of rumours regarding Green Day's new single "Minority" which is scheduled to start airing on radio stations TUESDAY.
example sentences with start airing16) Until now, about all anyone knew about the final episodes of "Breaking Bad" was that they would start airing on AMC on Aug. 11.
17) In the United Kingdom, "Suburgatory" started airing on Channel 4's digital channel E4 from July 17, 2012.
18) Jo Kwon was also cast in the upcoming MBC sitcom "All My Love", which starts airing on November 8, 2010.
19) O'Neal also took part in the first season tapings of Wrestlicious, which took place in early 2009, but did not start airing until March 2010.
20) In early 2009 Spruill took part in the first season tapings of Wrestlicious, which started airing in March 2010, using the character of Draculetta.
21) This adaptation was originally supposed to start airing on 1 November 2006, but within two weeks of that date the show was removed from Mega Channel's schedule.
22) The video of the song was then released formally on 11 June 2012 by the band on YouTube first, and soon after started airing on TV in India and Nepal.
23) By the time "The Critic" started airing , shows like "Family Dog" and "Fish Police" had already failed to gain an audience.
24) An animated version of the character appeared in the TV series "DuckTales", which started airing on September 18, 1987.
25) Controlled Chaos is scheduled to start airing from November in the 8am slot, right after Imus in the Morning on KCAA1050AM NBC News Radio.
26) Season 4 started airing on April 17, 2012
27) jersey's new Tiger Woods ad that jersey just started airing makes sense.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of start airing
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of start airing with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with start airing
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word start airing in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with start airing.
20 examples of simple sentences of start airing. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of start airing
Compound Sentences with start airing
Complex Sentences with start airing
Compound-Complex Sentences with start airing