airiness in a sentence
1) In general, they represent ardent attachment, levity and airiness .
2) But the beautiful thing is the unexpected airiness and lightness about it all.
3) For the loss of potential cupboard space, this room has gained a sense of airiness .
airiness example sentences4) The sound has an airiness and resolution that reminds me a lot of my beloved electrostatics.
5) Audiophiles felt that cone tweeters lacked the " airiness " of dome tweeters or other types.
6) You could consider making internal windows or openings in a dividing wall to get more light and airiness .
7) CSB's really lacked treble as well as airiness it seems, also too much mike self-noise.
8) The large panoramic sunroof with power shade helps add airiness to the cabin for both front and rear passengers.
9) There is an airiness , thanks to decor with mid-century-modern touches and fine black-and-white photography on the walls.
10) The fragility and airiness of his own voice is enough to fill the space and tear at the heart.
11) Expansive glass curtain walls will be incorporated to boost the feeling of airiness and spaciousness, as will skylights.
12) There's an airiness to the style, and one that helps make the violence less striking, especially during the climax.
13) Its order and airiness are delightful, and in the middle of the court, in front of the building, is a large fountain of the purest water.
14) The glass pyramid over the circulation desk is an architectural delight, providing light and airiness where there was once must and darkness.
15) By utilizing this large amount of glass, Wright sought to achieve a balance between the lightness and airiness of the glass and the solid, hard walls.
example sentences with airiness16) That 's when we started spotting another take on this dainty color-styles that transform the gentle airiness of mint into something much more current.
17) Returning from the land of imagination to the quotidien world of the gardener, the classic cabane du jardinier (right) is a study in pleasant airiness .
18) It doesn't have the airiness of the UE TF10's but it does have great sparkle, and more importantly it has micro detail in its treble.
19) At the same time the music opened out dramatically, with much more musical detail and airiness that makes your hair stand on end.
20) The colours are clean but mostly muted rather than primary shades, and there is an uncluttered airiness to the artwork that I rather liked.
21) The tinted Panorama Roof, which adds $500 to the list price, contributes perpetual airiness to a cabin that would otherwise feel claustrophobic.
22) We enjoyed the light & " airiness " of the cottage- lots of natural light."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airiness
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airiness with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airiness
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airiness in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airiness.
20 examples of simple sentences of airiness. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airiness
Compound Sentences with airiness
Complex Sentences with airiness
Compound-Complex Sentences with airiness