somewhat artificial in a sentence
1) This is a somewhat artificial division, but useful for conceptual purposes.
2) The use of this 'dichotomy' (sharply defined division) is somewhat artificial .
3) This distinction between these three types of research is somewhat artificial because all are closely interlinked.
somewhat artificial example sentences4) For these reasons, it is somewhat artificial to examine the impact of HLCAs alone.
5) But in the somewhat artificial world you are creating, six different motives you may well need.
6) The same positions can serve as ( somewhat artificial ) delimiters for the extent of the boundary.
7) Unfortunately however, many of these presentations were only pseudo stereo, utilizing a somewhat artificial six-track panning method.
8) I was getting tired of his somewhat artificial sounding "noise machine." I was looking for an alternative.
9) For the commercial and psychological reasons, Murnau committed a violation of dramatic integrity, which made the ending somewhat artificial .
10) The expansion of tourism is spreading the somewhat artificial greeting "jambo", which is not traditionally used among Swahili speakers.
11) By itself, it's got a relatively mild taste that earns 7 of 10 points, its main problem being a somewhat artificial chemical sense to the taste.
12) The distinction is conceptually helpful but somewhat artificial , since treatment that relieves a problem may have continual utility to prevent its return.
13) The paradox arises because the second assumption is somewhat artificial , and when describing the problem in an actual setting things get a bit sticky.
14) However, the division will always be a somewhat artificial one for scholars, since ancient learning was never entirely absent from European society.
15) This distinction, though somewhat artificial , does at least provide a convenient framework within which to consider the laws that have been attributed to Solon.
example sentences with somewhat artificial16) Testosterone effects can be classified as virilizing and anabolic, though the distinction is somewhat artificial , as many of the effects can be considered both.
17) We think that's a bit odd, and while we understand that it adds clarity, we think there would be some value in removing that somewhat artificial limit.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of somewhat artificial
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of somewhat artificial with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with somewhat artificial
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word somewhat artificial in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with somewhat artificial.
20 examples of simple sentences of somewhat artificial. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of somewhat artificial
Compound Sentences with somewhat artificial
Complex Sentences with somewhat artificial
Compound-Complex Sentences with somewhat artificial