highly artificial in a sentence
1) Nearly everyone these days lives in a highly artificial environment.
2) The banking crash revealed cracks in the highly artificial money-making machine .
3) The language is Sanskrit and represents a highly artificial and complex style of composition.
highly artificial example sentences4) Alloglottography and scribal antiquarianism enhance the highly artificial nature of all cuneiform traditions.
5) Selective deprivation experiments involve highly artificial regimes designed systematically to eliminate one or other of the major sleep stages.
6) The heat production of its population may actually be a necessary part of its unusual and highly artificial ecosystem.
7) In both cases a finding of 'agency' would, to my mind, have been highly artificial .
8) A proof of the energy of the British people, is the highly artificial construction of the whole fabric.
9) Carriers are spectral lines that are very easily detected yet do not convey any information beyond their highly artificial nature.
10) Consequently, it exhibits struggle for an Atticism characteristic of the period, whereby the resulting language is highly artificial .
11) Modern interspecific plant hybrids are produced using highly artificial techniques to induce chromosomal rearrangements - that 's not really a good counter-example.
12) Strict feudalism was a highly artificial way of making land produce knights, and it is doubtful whether it ever existed outside the imaginations of historians.
13) This highly artificial ideal can be seen, then, both as an aspect of the relations of men and women, and of the relations between classes.
14) It was a highly artificial construct with no precise parallel in any other health care system, and predictions about its performance were hard to make.
15) The hybrid editions did not efface the difference between the highly artificial , hellenized revised portion and the straightforward conclusion Sidney wrote originally.
example sentences with highly artificial16) Independently, these two trends show the form becoming highly artificial -more like a puzzle to solve than a medium for personal poetic expression.
17) Which given its from a specific seed family means most of the population are being exposed to a common ingredient, a situation which is highly artificial .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of highly artificial
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of highly artificial with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with highly artificial
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word highly artificial in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with highly artificial.
20 examples of simple sentences of highly artificial. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of highly artificial
Compound Sentences with highly artificial
Complex Sentences with highly artificial
Compound-Complex Sentences with highly artificial