artificial limb in a sentence
1) From 1948 onwards, artificial limbs were provided free.
2) His leg was replaced with an artificial limb .
3) An NGO was consulted to provide artificial limbs to the needy.
artificial limb example sentences4) Over the years there have been significant advancements in artificial limbs .
5) This makes mimicking the correct motion with an artificial limb very difficult.
6) Marcellin-Little made two different artificial limbs for him.
7) Bauman, too, now is walking again on artificial limbs .
8) In a few months Richard Leakey was walking again on artificial limbs .
9) The research might one day help with the design of more functional artificial limbs .
10) Another important application could be as cortical implants to help people control artificial limbs .
11) Recently, Project Topi arranged for artificial limbs for an acutely disabled person.
12) Osseointegration is a new method of attaching the artificial limb to the body.
13) Artificial limbs are being developed to respond to nerves and muscles controlled by the brain.
14) She also chaired the Xenia Institute which provided artificial limbs for the maimed.
15) Percy says losing his artificial limbs means he'll lose his independence and his dignity.
example sentences with artificial limb16) A transfemoral prosthesis is an artificial limb that replaces a leg missing above the knee.
17) A transhumeral prosthesis is an artificial limb that replaces an arm missing above the elbow.
18) After 34 operations, it had to be amputated and replaced with an artificial limb .
19) He explains how new technology can make some products, like artificial limbs , lighter.
20) Wiring residual nerves directly to artificial limbs would provide a more intuitive way to control them.
21) In place of the other, he wears an artificial limb , which has unnatural strength.
22) More than a few were limping along on fractured bones, severed tendons, even artificial limbs .
23) In addition to new materials, the use of electronics has become very common in artificial limbs .
24) Progress is moving on: nowadays people even can control artificial limbs using the power of though.
25) He is given a removable, enhanced artificial limb , built by Cyborg and Doctor Mid-Nite.
26) In June 1894, he was fitted with artificial limbs , but his baseball career was over.
27) In the future, artificial limbs could be built with sensors on fingertips or other important areas.
28) A new playroom has opened for children to use while they wait to have artificial limbs fitted.
How to use artificial limb in a sentence29) Jaipur Foot , an artificial limb from Jaipur , India , costs about US$ 40.
30) The Boston Digital Arm is a recent artificial limb that has taken advantage of these more advanced processors.
31) They walk on their artificial limbs -- pretty damn well, better than you or I would.
32) Smaller factories further up Coombe Road belonged to producers of artificial limbs and asbestos, among other products.
33) The institute is also the region's prosthetic fitting centre where amputees are fitted with state-of-the-art intelligent artificial limbs .
34) He constructs artificial limbs for the Black Panther after the zombie Giant-Man consumes some of his original ones.
35) Residents of a Lancaster village are rallying round to help buy a special artificial limb for a former schoolgirl.
36) Buoyant artificial limbs are available to allow people who have had an amputation to take part in water sport.
37) After the war he founded the Disabled Society, lobbying the government to improve the quality of artificial limbs .
38) Dedekint's castle: Ido has performed an excellent surgery, replacing an artificial limb for a real one.
39) In tests, a man has been able to feel using an artificial limb , a first in bionic medicine.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artificial limb
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artificial limb with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artificial limb
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artificial limb in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artificial limb.
20 examples of simple sentences of artificial limb. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artificial limb
Compound Sentences with artificial limb
Complex Sentences with artificial limb
Compound-Complex Sentences with artificial limb