entirely artificial in a sentence
1) Of course, the purple color is entirely artificial .
2) Some anthropogenic sequestration techniques exploit these natural processes, while some use entirely artificial processes.
3) He sounded entirely artificial .
entirely artificial example sentences4) The curator of the Bristol Aquarium , Daniel De Castro, said he believed it was " entirely artificial ".
5) Imprints constructed from human impulses are better than entirely artificial ones, since traits already exist in a kind of harmony.
6) But is there a line to draw between artistic dedication and expectation of realism from a medium of entirely artificial construction?
7) By combining multiple "pan-potted" mono signals together, a complete, yet entirely artificial , sound field can be created.
8) The landscapes at the End of Time are almost entirely artificial or illusory, created by the inhabitants and constantly being altered.
9) As for the contrast between "undirected" nature and "intelligently directed" nature, this is an entirely artificial distinction within this same context.
10) The Lingua Ignota, recorded in the 12th century by St. Hildegard of Bingen is an example, and apparently the first entirely artificial language.
11) And the authors of the old Binet stated: 'Beyond fifteen the mental ages are entirely artificial and are to be thought of as simply numerical scores.
12) Lore returns in the two-part episode , using the emotion chip to control Data and make him help with Lore's attempt to make the Borg entirely artificial lifeforms.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of entirely artificial
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of entirely artificial with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with entirely artificial
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word entirely artificial in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with entirely artificial.
20 examples of simple sentences of entirely artificial. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of entirely artificial
Compound Sentences with entirely artificial
Complex Sentences with entirely artificial
Compound-Complex Sentences with entirely artificial