apropos in a sentence
1) The line you finish off your post with is entirely apropos .
2) He recently made an apropos addition to the floating vehicle.
3) Fine script, good performances, very apropos energetic pacing.
apropos example sentences4) Given their current polling numbers.....quite apropos .
5) Which, for some reason, is strangely apropos .
6) Joan Rivers , apropos of nothing, looked great .
7) Even in a winning effort, it is equally apropos now.
8) The post by Shogun 69 is apropos .
9) Weiner: Yes the term Big Data is really apropos .
10) Apropos of your own experience while a backslider.
11) This is somewhat apropos to guitarist Jon Treichel.
12) The story she reads is Rumpelstiltskin, apropos she .
13) How amusingly apropos ," I didn't say to myself.
14) Among the different approaches to the series, a metaphysical reading is apropos .
15) Lord Lugard's post-humus award was quite apropos .
example sentences with apropos16) John Piper's comment which appears on the back cover is quite apropos .
17) So apropos for the FCC episode.
18) Apropos ''Quality education'' by Farah Bashir.
19) Or, to use an apropos metaphor, they have confessed under torture.
20) That description appeared apropos to Friday's race at times, as well.
21) Apropos du Code civil du Monténégro.
22) Scarily, it's always apropos .
23) Reading Nietzsche ... and apropos to all discussions here ... and many a poster .
24) They seem especially apropos given the chaotic darkness we see each day in the news.
25) Chinos are admirable trouser apropos wear.
26) The quote is very apropos .
27) Apropos whom, I guess it depends on your definition of a defence-splitting pass.
28) And, in one unfortunate recent case, the fire metaphor is a bit too apropos .
How to use apropos in a sentence29) Apropos de J. de Barclay.
30) This is apropos of nothing, of course, but I have been playing Bloodwych.
31) Apropos of the cliché: With friends like these, Alderson needed no more enemies.
32) The illustrations in the GSD book I wrote (which you have) are apropos .
33) I can never tell) then it would be apropos to require reading them before commenting.
34) Since I was sitting next to Gloria Small this past Saturday, this book seemed apropos .
35) Louise - this topic of conversation is extremely apropos as was being discussed with my colleagues today.
36) She also argues openly with other characters , giving many cruel yet apropos nicknames in the process.
37) Peter Rhines reviewed recent progress in understanding the mixed layer (at the apropos conference).
38) Mismatches between domain models and their computational mirrors can raise issues that are apropos to this topic.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apropos
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apropos with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apropos
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apropos in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apropos.
20 examples of simple sentences of apropos. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apropos
Compound Sentences with apropos
Complex Sentences with apropos
Compound-Complex Sentences with apropos