slightly affect in a sentence
1) The roast chamber temperature can be slightly affected by outside temperature.
2) In particular, reaction rates are very slightly affected by atomic mass.
3) The regions is slightly affected by the annual Caribbean Hurricane season.
slightly affect example sentences4) The lowland peripheries were only slightly affected by the reforms.
5) The outcome is slightly affected by Kid's affection for Serge.
6) Other regions around the world show no affect or are only slightly affected .
7) From our experience, however, extreme weather conditions can slightly affect the heat.
8) Although his training was still slightly affected , he said the injury was under control.
9) Light is only slightly affected by gravity , so that long-range projection requires little compensation.
10) It had a fancy and slightly affected name but I can't recall it now.
11) It slightly affects the cosmetic appearance of the emails, but does remove the webbugs.
12) Due to the ingenuity and inventiveness of the organisers , traffic was only slightly affected .
13) However, it can slightly affect restorations made with composite materials, cements and dental amalgams.
14) The areas constantly subjected to the sun's rays may only be slightly affected if at all.
15) Facial hair develops during puberty, and this is a change that is only slightly affected by HRT.
example sentences with slightly affect16) Comprehension is slightly affected .
17) The fence would permit the migration of salmon and would only slightly affect the mudflats used by migrating birds.
18) The Google Trust Rank of the website may be slightly affected leading to a ranking reduction for other keywords.
19) While the compression type that you choose affects the capture time, it only slightly affects the apply time.
20) This has the effect of moving the leaves of the subject and slightly affects the consistency of the measuring process.
21) A population of steelhead trout has recently been identified in the creek, which is slightly affected by minor agricultural runoff.
22) Otherwise, slightly affected fish should be isolated and put into a solution of white spot cure based upon quinine salts.
23) UVA wavelengths (315-400 nm) are the longest wavelengths, and are only slightly affected by ozone levels.
24) The clean-up effort took months, although Sheffield Wednesday fixtures were only slightly affected as the floods occurred in the close season.
25) Gender choice is also a factor, which slightly affects stats and can affect the types of techniques able to be learned.
26) East Prussia was only slightly affected by the war until January 1945, when it was devastated during the East Prussian Offensive.
27) I believe I could have scored even higher but I'm guessing that since I was tired, it might have slightly affected my performance.
28) After the initial paralysis it was obvious that my right leg was useless, my right side slightly shortened and my left foot also slightly affected .
How to use slightly affect in a sentence29) The next hurricane victims will get less because those even slightly affected by the collapse of the Trade Center are being given highest priority by the nation.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of slightly affect
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of slightly affect with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with slightly affect
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word slightly affect in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with slightly affect.
20 examples of simple sentences of slightly affect. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of slightly affect
Compound Sentences with slightly affect
Complex Sentences with slightly affect
Compound-Complex Sentences with slightly affect