affect the outcome in a sentence
1) Both events greatly affected the outcome of the battle.
2) the status quo substantially affects the outcome of a proposed tax.
3) Does one 's environment affect the outcome ?
affect the outcome example sentences4) There are so many variables can affect the outcome .
5) These bacteria can affect the outcomes of many diseases.
6) This is going to affect the outcome of the next generation.
7) the offences did not affect the outcome of any races.
8) This did not affect the outcome of this review.
9) Both affect the outcome of images taken in the field .
10) the amount of chemicals used in each piece significantly affects the outcome .
11) She can't help but wonder how that affected the outcome .
12) These people have the ability to affect the outcome .
13) Two other actors can affect the outcome of Asia's transformation.
14) What other factors besides speed could affect the outcome of the crash?
15) Many variables could affect the outcome .
example sentences with affect the outcome16) Some calls clearly affect the outcome , while others may or may not.
17) the process by which a decision is made almost invariably affects the outcome .
18) How can you affect the outcome ?
19) Framing involves other information that affects the outcome of a risky decision.
20) So if existing developments aren't selling it doesn't affect the outcome .
21) How are technological decisions made, and how does this affect the outcomes ?
22) Who is likely to "lose" and will it affect the outcome ?
23) Her false statements therefore could have affected the outcome of an official proceeding.
24) But that inertia is exactly why our caterwauling can't affect the outcome .
25) They killed more than 6,000 people without affecting the outcome of the war.
26) This didn't affect the outcome and was only taken as a novelty.
27) In the end, those choices can affect the outcome of the treatment.
28) Sometimes even the atmospheric changes from winter to summer can affect the outcomes .
How to use affect the outcome in a sentence29) the choice of the spot is the first thing that affects the outcome .
30) Its availability-or lack thereof-can affect the outcome of the effort.
31) Either withholding your input or dominating the conversation will both negatively affect the outcome .
32) the studies have also not measured whether meditation prior to prayer affects the outcome .
33) And that can, unfortunately, directly affect the outcome of a contest.
34) However, they did little to affect the outcome of the September Campaign.
35) To generate accurate results we needed to eliminate certain variables that could affect the outcome .
36) the weather affects the outcomes of certain player skills and work done by NPCs.
37) Many considered the referee had affected the outcome in favor of the Paraguayan team.
38) During tag plays, a good slide can affect the outcome of the play.
39) If something different had happened then, how would it have affected the outcome ?
40) Media influence can be a major factor that affects the outcome of a trail.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affect the outcome
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affect the outcome with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affect the outcome
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affect the outcome in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affect the outcome.
20 examples of simple sentences of affect the outcome. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affect the outcome
Compound Sentences with affect the outcome
Complex Sentences with affect the outcome
Compound-Complex Sentences with affect the outcome