barely affect in a sentence
1) Thermal power will be barely affected .
2) Activision made it clear though that the cuts will barely affect Treyarch .
3) The loss of Saturday delivery also would barely affect most in the US.
barely affect example sentences4) And these mergers and bankruptcies would barely affect passengers, as America's experience has shown.
5) It barely affects - or will affect - our lives or our great*n grandkids lives.
6) As Pacala shows, the personal limit could be high enough that most people are barely affected .
7) However, we like the standard suspension as it improves the ride and barely affects the handling.
8) Clocker's shots barely affected Bonecrusher and by the time reinforcements arrived, he had been killed.
9) He has a typical child's view of the world, which is barely affected by his separation from his parents.
10) More... Even the injection of a chemical to their genitals barely affected their libido, the Journal of Neuroscience reports.
11) He had perfectly combed dark hair that was barely affected by the Key West winds , yet had no evidence of product.
12) Iris Coloboma, or a hole in the iris, can be present from birth and, depending on the size of the hole, can either severely affect vision or barely affect it at all.
13) The MIT researcher's response to this claim is that most of the energy transmitted by their device is in the form of magnetic fields, which barely affect the human body.
14) Nevertheless, it does not, initially, have significantly more thematic material, so its exuberance barely affects the fairly standard course of the piece.
15) If a couple of tenants don't pay rent, or a property's value plummets, it will barely affect the overall value of the trust.
example sentences with barely affect16) I have about thirty friends whose opinions I care about, and the opinion of the rest of the world barely affects me.
17) Technological change since the war has undoubtedly altered the pace of work on the farm, but it has barely affected its rhythm.
18) As a result, succeeding deadly earthquakes of the 18th and 19th centuries barely affected Manila, although it did periodically level the surrounding area.
19) Until the 20th century the land and peoples of Mozambique were barely affected by the Europeans who came to its shores and entered its major rivers.
20) Perhaps the very rich were spared ( because their daily lives were barely affected ) along with the very poor (because their lives were already chaotic).
21) So less than a dollar for every unit sold - which is less than 0.5 % of total revenue for 3DS - barely affects Nintendo financially.
22) Lenders to Heron Corporation, which operates the British subsidiaries, are barely affected ; this subsidiary has £325m of debt and net assets of £425m.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of barely affect
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of barely affect with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with barely affect
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word barely affect in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with barely affect.
20 examples of simple sentences of barely affect. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of barely affect
Compound Sentences with barely affect
Complex Sentences with barely affect
Compound-Complex Sentences with barely affect