affected by in a sentence
1) How many children are affected by shaken baby syndrome?
2) How many children are affected by divorce?
3) It is rarely affected by childhood ear infections.
affected by example sentences4) Coastal currents are affected by local winds.
5) One subgroup affected by mobility are migrant students.
6) The diode voltage drop is affected by temperature.
7) Our tourism industry has been adversely affected by recent events.
8) Not everyone is affected by side effects .
9) Our turnaround times are affected by many variables.
10) Who is affected by persistent pulmonary hypertension?
11) All proceeds benefit families affected by medical illness.
12) Complex partial seizure symptoms affected by marijuana abuse.
13) Business activities remains affected by business environmental factors.
14) Bond prices are affected by interest rate changes.
15) What is population distribution usually greatly affected by ?
example sentences with affected by16) Any currency is affected by various factors.
17) Danzig was increasingly affected by heavy taxation.
18) The creek is affected by acid mine drainage.
19) The market share usually is affected by market power.
20) Plastic products are often strongly affected by temperature.
21) The freshwater cycle is another boundary significantly affected by climate change.
22) Even home computers were affected by viruses.
23) Another game affected by wind ended 0-0.
24) Electricity demand is greatly affected by seasonal variations.
25) Other motorways were affected by significant delays.
26) This is primarily affected by "temperature".
27) Both are affected by local gas temperatures.
28) No national monuments were affected by flood waters.
How to use affected by in a sentence29) The canal was increasingly affected by water supply problems.
30) The state is occasionally affected by tropical cyclones.
31) Many countries are affected by power shortages.
32) The economy is strongly affected by geography.
33) Oil viscosity is affected by oil temperature.
34) Work goals are affected by numerous situational variables.
35) The sensors are affected by direct sunlight.
36) Yet the fact remains bees are being affected by something.
37) A large number of dependent children are affected by unemployment.
38) A growing proportion of children are affected by family breakdown.
39) The immune system is also affected by stress.
40) Who is affected by a hip fracture?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affected by
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affected by with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affected by
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affected by in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affected by.
20 examples of simple sentences of affected by. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affected by
Compound Sentences with affected by
Complex Sentences with affected by
Compound-Complex Sentences with affected by