slash agriculture in a sentence
1) But natural habitats are being decimated by slash-and-burn agriculture .
2) Those in the south combined slash-and-burn agriculture with hunting.
3) This is raised through slash-and-burn agriculture .
slash agriculture example sentences4) Erosion from deforestation is a direct and serious result of slash-and-burn agriculture .
5) The Spanish encountered various cultures that supported themselves principally through slash-and-burn agriculture and hunting.
6) Manchus practiced slash-and-burn agriculture in the areas north of Shenyang.
7) In other words, these farmers have found an answer to slash-and-burn agriculture .
8) Swidden cultivation is an extensive agriculture practice that is also known as slash-and-burn agriculture .
9) There is evidence that the area around Mayapan was regularly used for slash-and-burn agriculture .
10) Upon arrival, early settlers practiced slash-and-burn agriculture to clear the coastal rainforests for cultivation.
11) Fires from the clearing of grasslands, as well as slash-and-burn agriculture destroy forests.
12) Such slash-and-burn agriculture is adequate for the needs of small villages away from larger urban centres.
13) Slash-and-burn agriculture is still common across much of tropical Africa, Asia and South America.
14) In the Southeast, farmers sometimes place fields in forest clearings where they use slash-and-burn agriculture .
15) For instance, habitat destruction resembling slash-and-burn agriculture is thought to affect rare species rather than poor colonizers.
example sentences with slash agriculture16) Forest loss is also caused by migratory slash-and-burn agriculture , especially by minority peoples of the central highlands.
17) Slash-and-burn agriculture was practiced in the forest-covered east by Eastern Finns up to the 19th century.
18) Forest fragmentation, habitat destruction, poaching, slash-and-burn agriculture , and other human factors threaten its existence.
19) Deforestation in West Africa is largely the result of so-called slash-and-burn agriculture for cocoa and other crops.
20) Deforestation and the threat of erosion caused by slash-and-burn agriculture and colonization were growing concerns in the lowlands.
21) This method of slash-and-burn agriculture allows for high yields in the short term, but quickly exhausts the soil.
22) Slash-and-burn agriculture , charcoal production, logging, and cattle grazing have all contributed to the loss of habitat.
23) In this context, humans used slash-and-burn agriculture to clear more land to make it suitable for plants and animals.
24) However, many small land holders and resource-poor farmers cannot afford lime, and instead rely on slash-and-burn agriculture .
25) Chad's subsistence farmers practice traditional slash-and-burn agriculture in tandem with crop rotation, which is typical throughout much of Africa.
26) Soils there have been badly eroded and degraded as a result of the slash-and-burn agriculture that for many years followed logging.
27) Traditional manmade threats to macaques have been slash-and-burn agriculture , use of forest woods for construction and fuel, and hunting.
28) Its habitat is being destroyed to create large agricultural fields and cocoa plantations, as well as for logging and slash-and-burn agriculture .
How to use slash agriculture in a sentence29) The Lao Sung are commonly identified by language, dry rice production, slash-and-burn agriculture , traditional opium production and animist beliefs.
30) Without formal sources of income, these communities practice slash-and-burn agriculture , resting the land only every 2 to 3 years, to make their ends meet.
31) Food and fuel The first step in this new process will be convincing farmers to halt charcoal production and slash-and-burn agriculture in favor of a new rotation system.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of slash agriculture
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of slash agriculture with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with slash agriculture
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word slash agriculture in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with slash agriculture.
20 examples of simple sentences of slash agriculture. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of slash agriculture
Compound Sentences with slash agriculture
Complex Sentences with slash agriculture
Compound-Complex Sentences with slash agriculture