shift agriculture in a sentence
1) Shifting agriculture is none of these things.
2) It is typically key in shifting cultivation agriculture , and in transhumance livestock herding.
3) Residents generally live in villages of 20 to 60 families and engage in subsistence shifting agriculture .
shift agriculture example sentences4) The political economy would have been a mixture of hunting and gathering and swidden or shifting agriculture .
5) The main causes of deforestation in Ethiopia are shifting agriculture , livestock production and fuel in drier areas.
6) Unlike the Chocó the Kayapớ used an agricultural method known as the slash-burn method ( shifting agriculture ).
7) The indigenous Sarawakians relied on shifting agriculture , hunting and gathering in order to sustain their relatively low population density.
8) Nevertheless most Tharu historically obtained a varied diet through hunting and gathering as well as shifting agriculture and animal husbandry.
9) Largescale habitat changes in the plateau include conversion to tea gardens, settlement, logging and jhum ( shifting agriculture ).
10) With upland shifting agriculture (slash and burn), soils recover within 10 to 20 years but the vegetation does not.
11) However, the overarching concept of this new farming method implies shifting modern conventional agriculture away from focusing so much on generating capital.
12) Commercial logging, establishment of new agricultural plantations, shifting agriculture , cyclones, fire, land and road developments, all contribute to deforestation.
13) For peoples near the Great Lakes and Saint Lawrence River, shifting agriculture was practised, including the raising of maize, beans, and squash.
14) As elsewhere in the basin, forest cover has been steadily reduced during the last three decades by shifting agriculture and permanent agriculture.
15) In the 60 years after the founding of the farming colony at Esperanza in 1856, the base of Argentine agriculture gradually shifted from livestock to crops.
example sentences with shift agriculture
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of shift agriculture
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of shift agriculture with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with shift agriculture
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word shift agriculture in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with shift agriculture.
20 examples of simple sentences of shift agriculture. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of shift agriculture
Compound Sentences with shift agriculture
Complex Sentences with shift agriculture
Compound-Complex Sentences with shift agriculture