set up an ambush in a sentence
1) This allows the Dunan army to set up an ambush for Luca Blight.
2) Liao general Yelü Xiezhen heard of Yang's arrival and set up an ambush .
3) She has enough time to phone Ladd, who sets up an ambush and rescues her.
set up an ambush example sentences4) They were also informed that a regimental patrol would set up an ambush on Greece that night.
5) Williams's crew lands the scout nearby, not knowing the Ogrons have set up an ambush .
6) Brush blocks the line of sight of units , allowing champions to hide and set up an ambush .
7) Sayenqueraghta and Cornplanter, two Seneca war chiefs, chose this place to set up an ambush .
8) The farmers set up an ambush , but Fox and the others anticipate it and launch a counterattack.
9) This sets up an ambush when someone arrives to retrieve valuable items from the body or revive a teammate.
10) Maleficent also sets up an ambush for Aurora's love, Prince Phillip, to ensure that Aurora never awakens.
11) The Company, heading back along the Westway, set up an ambush on the slopes of the volcano Steffl.
12) We regrouped and set up an ambush position and called artillery in on the hill from which we had received fire.
13) Jones set up an ambush at Round Rock, where the Bass gang had planned to rob the Williamson County Bank.
14) McKenna then told Devine to advance to the city limits, where he and Husher set up an ambush on the road.
15) That Quick Reaction (QR) force could have followed the kidnappers back to our vehicles and set up an ambush of their own.
example sentences with set up an ambush16) Tessa Changes into Jessamine, with Jessamine's male clothing and walks to the warehouse, the rest of institute arriving earlier to set up an ambush .
17) This provided the Kandyans, numbering some 7000, with an opportunity to set up an ambush , cutting down trees to block the return route.
18) On 18 March, they were sent a further 7 mi north of the front lines to set up an ambush at a road and railway line which ran through a defile.
19) The men sets up an ambush while van Helsing creates a protective circle around her to keep evil out, but also keep her in.
20) They quickly set up an ambush and destroyed several vehicles before being forced to withdraw into the hills by the stronger German force.
21) But this time Álvaro Fernandes decided to set up an ambush , and prepared a launch with armed men, behind the concealed side of the caravel.
22) He took control and set up an ambush at Xuanwu Gate, the northern gate leading to the Palace City of the imperial capital Chang'an.
23) Soon afterwards, Hessilhead men, probably from Nethertoun, including one named Giffen, killed Gabriel Montgomerie after setting up an ambush for him.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of set up an ambush
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of set up an ambush with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with set up an ambush
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word set up an ambush in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with set up an ambush.
20 examples of simple sentences of set up an ambush. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of set up an ambush
Compound Sentences with set up an ambush
Complex Sentences with set up an ambush
Compound-Complex Sentences with set up an ambush