prepare ambush in a sentence
1) Louis, however, has prepared an ambush .
2) It took up positions in the vacated villages and started preparing ambushes .
3) The Hizbullah had prepared an ambush from hidden positions on the hilltops.
prepare ambush example sentences4) Sokolović had the knowledge and time to prepare an ambush before Stepanci.
5) The chief had prepared an ambush for the Spaniards as they approached the town.
6) In October, a revenue officer prepared an ambush of a band of Lafitte's smugglers.
7) Persuaded by one of his confidants, Captain Rowland York, he prepared an ambush .
8) The English and Dutch prepared an ambush , in which many English knights and noblemen were involved.
9) Edmundas and the army continue the journey, but are stopped by Blinda, who has prepared an ambush .
10) Partlow prepares an ambush for Omar in Monk's apartment but Omar escapes by leaping from the balcony.
11) Venkata II quickly prepared for their charge and prepared an ambush for them between Gandikota and the Penner River.
12) Consumed by blood-lust, they are easily decoyed to the mysterious ravine, where Koenig and Bergman have prepared an ambush .
13) Sokolović, with his friend Tale Šejtan, prepared an ambush on the road of Babun, and waited for several days.
14) Determined not to make the same mistakes again Daniel prepares an ambush for the System Lord in an attempt to change the outcome of this pivotal moment in his life.
15) After the downing of the helicopter it was apparent that the landing zone had been compromised and that Hizbullah had prepared ambushes in the area.
example sentences with prepare ambush16) Lieutenant St.Leger and the Grenadiers had made their way down from Garngelli and prepared an ambush behind the high hedges of Trefwrgi Lane.
17) However, the pursuit was conducted rashly, and the English soon ran into an ambush prepared by the raiders who had left the village earlier.
18) Unknown to the Americans, they had walked into a carefully prepared ambush by the 2nd Battalion of the 174th PAVN Regiment.
19) When Giuliano learned that Verdiani and Luca planned to visit the Bellolampo Carabinieri outpost between Palermo and Montelepre on 19 August, he prepared an ambush .
20) Suspecting Gant of planning to rob an unusually large gold shipment being transported by train, he prepares an ambush with Ramsey's reluctant help.
21) 'Your orders, Colonel, are to prepare an ambush for the man and the American.
22) If anyone is preparing an ambush or some stealthy assassin lies lurking in a tavern, their wait will be both long and fruitless.'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of prepare ambush
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of prepare ambush with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with prepare ambush
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word prepare ambush in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with prepare ambush.
20 examples of simple sentences of prepare ambush. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of prepare ambush
Compound Sentences with prepare ambush
Complex Sentences with prepare ambush
Compound-Complex Sentences with prepare ambush