lay ambush in a sentence
1) They know that sometimes bad guys set bombs and lay ambushes .
2) The ambush was laid , but no ARBiH units arrived.
3) The troops successfully laid ambushes and engaged the British troops using guerrilla tactics.
lay ambush example sentences4) At the town square an ambush was laid by the 4th CLY.
5) An hour after the ambush was laid , Ashley's black touring car was spotted.
6) Pritam's unit was however, walked into an ambush laid by a detachment of Gurkhas.
7) It also dispatched the anti-tank platoon to lay a tank ambush on the road to Techamutete.
8) Using their new firearms, the Confederacy laid an ambush near modern South Bend, Indiana.
9) When the Royalists tried to lay an ambush , the local people kept the Parliamentarians informed.
10) When the Bulghars heard of their approach, they laid ambushes for them in several places.
11) Claudius could not afford another pitched battle, so he instead laid a successful ambush , killing thousands.
12) From these hideouts they would fan out into the surrounding regions, laying ambushes for French detachments.
13) In the words of the Economist: "never has an ambush been more carefully laid for such an event.
14) The Carians resolved to fight on, and decided to lay an ambush for Daurises on the road through Pedasus.
15) Just as the hunted may use disguises to escape from hunters, so the hunters may use them to lay an ambush .
example sentences with lay ambush16) However, by the end of the day, the Tuaregs were beaten back by the MOJWA forces after the Islamists laid an ambush for them.
17) Their retreat was hindered by Aung San's Burmese guerrillas, as well as by Chinese forces who laid ambushes for the retreating Japanese troops.
18) On 16 December, the advance guard of the English army, which included the King's Own Dragoons, managed to overtake the Jacobite rearguard and laid an ambush .
19) Yang responded by laying an ambush for Yu and Yao, killing them, and then informing Gao that they had planned a mutiny.
20) Several 0.50 calibre machineguns had been moved to the north of the football field, and Tiger cadres had laid an ambush for the Indian troops.
21) The trio of Psycho Monsters trashed the Space Rangers yet again, stole the Mega Voyager and used it to lay an ambush for the Rangers.
22) Nearing Höllrich in the black of night, Task Force Baum encountered a German ambush laid by Veteran Soldiers of the German Infantry Combat School in Hammelburg.
23) The forward commander and Wang Chao thus laid an ambush for Wang Xu and, when he was caught off-guard, arrested him.
24) At the 4th Dragoon Guards laid an ambush for a patrol of German lancers outside the village of Casteau, to the north-east of Mons.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of lay ambush
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of lay ambush with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with lay ambush
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word lay ambush in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with lay ambush.
20 examples of simple sentences of lay ambush. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of lay ambush
Compound Sentences with lay ambush
Complex Sentences with lay ambush
Compound-Complex Sentences with lay ambush