seriously affect in a sentence
1) School closures have seriously affected educational provision.
2) The current economic crisis seriously affects the poor.
3) It is seriously affecting my mental health.
seriously affect example sentences4) The worries are seriously affecting my health .
5) Most of our country was seriously affected .
6) Young leaves and tips are usually most seriously affected .
7) The baby elephants would be especially seriously affected .
8) Their morale has also been seriously affected since they feel rejected.
9) Traditional values and hard work were seriously affected .
10) Stewart's life was seriously affected by physical problems.
11) Rail transport in Ireland was seriously affected by partition.
12) A number of bird sanctuaries were seriously affected by the spill.
13) Nope, most helmets would seriously affect peripheral vision!
14) Many sectors are seriously affected by argumentative energies.
15) The closure has seriously affected local transport-related business.
example sentences with seriously affect16) Soshana was seriously affected by political events since her childhood.
17) The jamboree was seriously affected by the bad weather.
18) The Commonwealth area was most seriously affected by the flash floods.
19) But any fragile infant can be seriously affected by such infections.
20) Many cities in Maule region were seriously affected by the earthquake.
21) As with lymphocystis, any seriously affected fish should be destroyed.
22) Members of Congress should recognize that their constituents are being seriously affected .
23) The cuts will seriously affect education, especially for the younger pupils.
24) These ambiguities seriously affected remote sensing image information extraction accuracy in mountainous areas.
25) Marfan syndrome can also seriously affect the eyes and vision.
26) The claim never seriously affected Chamberlain's fame or notoriety, however.
27) Nonetheless, Televisa's transmissions were not seriously affected .
28) The Second World War seriously affected the life of the school.
How to use seriously affect in a sentence29) South-East Asia and the Western Pacific are most seriously affected .
30) Failure to do this will seriously affect the distribution of marks.
31) Which will seriously affect your life .
32) Without a metaphysical approach the comprehension of the human being is seriously affected .
33) The leisure business continues to be once again seriously affected by the recession.
34) If you 're a contractor, you may still be seriously affected .
35) The tournament was seriously affected by rain and many games were cancelled or abandoned.
36) Such an occurrence could seriously affect a particular athlete's value to defendants.
37) However, the 1973 oil crisis seriously affected Argentina's oil-dependent economy.
38) There was concern that bird life on the island could be seriously affected .
39) This avoids the water absorption point and is not too seriously affected by scattering.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of seriously affect
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of seriously affect with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with seriously affect
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word seriously affect in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with seriously affect.
20 examples of simple sentences of seriously affect. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of seriously affect
Compound Sentences with seriously affect
Complex Sentences with seriously affect
Compound-Complex Sentences with seriously affect