seek approval in a sentence
1) He never expressed interest in seeking such approval .
2) Divorce takes place by mutual consent and legal approval is sought .
3) Spain was meanwhile seeking papal approval for a universal monarchy.
seek approval example sentences4) Failure to seek approval is a criminal offence .
5) Why do we still seek family approval ?
6) Seek the pastor's approval for everything.
7) She was tough enough not to seek approval from anyone.
8) In some cases their approval was also sought .
9) Maryland electric companies began seeking approval for smart meter installations in 2007.
10) UH practitioners seek advance approval for certain new industry relationships.
11) The company also planned to seek approval from Canadian authorities.
12) The parties will seek preliminary approval on Aug. 10, 2009.
13) Colbert spent many years of her life seeking Jeanne's approval .
14) Barack Obama should seek congressional approval to act against Bashar al-Assad.
15) Each meeting must seek prior senatorial approval through a praetor.
example sentences with seek approval16) Nexavar did not seek approval in a competitive market.
17) Rather, we were rewarded for seeking the approval of others.
18) He works to obey rules set by authority and to seek approval .
19) It then sought approval from the Department of Defense.
20) Even grown-up we still seek approval from Mom and Dad!
21) Both companies had to seek approval from their shareholders through separate special meetings.
22) Other lenders must seek SBA approval of changes to the Authorization.
23) We convinced him to seek congressional approval on military action in Syria.
24) The parties seek separate approval for the Plan of Allocation.
25) Among the potential leaders seeking U.S. approval - Osama Bin Laden .
26) We do often change allegiance, meaning we seek approval from another group.
27) For this Charlemagne sought the approval of Pope Leo III.
28) He is often foolish and desperately seeking the approval of his squad-members.
How to use seek approval in a sentence29) Bristol has recently filed an sNDA seeking FDA approval for the indication.
30) Emperors often sought the approval of the empress dowager for their decisions.
31) Nevertheless I shall never willingly cease to seek the approval of the discerning.
32) Your alienated children will forever be seeking the approval of the alienating parent.
33) Are there plans to seek US FDA approval for BEC5 Cream.
34) None of these PMs sought approval of these changes through a referendum .
35) Khurram sought approval of the treaty from his father at Ajmer.
36) For-profit organisations must seek written approval from Arts NSW to apply for funding.
37) These unpublished studies were part of the application seeking approval of herbicide-tolerant canola.
38) The company had sought regulatory approval to appoint him chairman of the Indian entity .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of seek approval
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of seek approval with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with seek approval
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word seek approval in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with seek approval.
20 examples of simple sentences of seek approval. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of seek approval
Compound Sentences with seek approval
Complex Sentences with seek approval
Compound-Complex Sentences with seek approval