withdraw approval in a sentence
1) Western Europe shows what happens when that social approval is withdrawn .
2) Mr. Nixon reported that his approval was withdrawn before the plan was implemented.
3) OLAW can withdraw approval of your institution's assurance though this is extremely rare.
withdraw approval example sentences4) Failure to comply with any postapproval requirement constitutes a reason for withdrawing approval of a PMA.
5) By containing such provisions in a Code, the Secretary of State has power to alter it or withdraw approval .
6) This has not been done , so the FDA on Monday issued a proposal to withdraw approval of the drug.
7) Specifically, the FDA's regulations state that the agency may withdraw approval of a generic drug if its label is no longer consistent with the name brand label.
8) An appeal may be taken by the applicant from an order of the Secretary refusing or withdrawing approval of an application under this section.
9) If the bank withdraws approval due to some misrepresentation made by you (whether innocent or not), you are still legally bound to complete the contract.
10) FDA will give the public notice of an order withdrawing approval of a PMA, in accordance with 21 CFR 814.46(e).
11) OLAW is responsible for requesting, negotiating, approving or disapproving, and, as necessary, restricting or withdrawing approval of Assurances.
12) Pilots should anticipate that in some instances the controller may find it necessary to deny approval or withdraw previous approval when traffic conditions warrant.
13) The US government withdrew the last approvals for the Data Encryption Standard, approved for unclassified use in 1976 but now considered quite vulnerable.
14) However, the Green Hornet, Inc., soon withdrew approval and this character was replaced with the 60s version after Vol. 1, 10.
15) Sheridan does not allow Loveless and Berinthia to consummate their relationship, and he withdraws approval from Amanda's admirer Worthy by renaming him "Townly".
example sentences with withdraw approval16) Her being female caused problems between the publishers and the rights-holders, who withdrew approval of that character and mandated the return of "the Bruce Lee Kato.
17) By 1968, with the CNAA withdrawing approval of the honours degree in quantity surveying, the College had not overcome some of its early difficulties.
18) The federal agency says it plans to start the process of withdrawing approval of prescription combination drugs from manufacturers that have not complied .
19) After an approval is voluntarily withdrawn , those product(s) can no longer be marketed or sold in the United States.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of withdraw approval
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of withdraw approval with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with withdraw approval
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word withdraw approval in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with withdraw approval.
20 examples of simple sentences of withdraw approval. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of withdraw approval
Compound Sentences with withdraw approval
Complex Sentences with withdraw approval
Compound-Complex Sentences with withdraw approval