secure approval in a sentence
1) When the plans were in draft, he secured section-by-section approval .
2) Implementation will begin as funding becomes available and any necessary approvals are secured .
3) It took four years to secure the necessary approvals , design and build Strawberry Fields.
secure approval example sentences4) Currently, it is pending shareholder approval, only having four days to secure such approval .
5) Students wishing to petition for an exemption should first secure the approval of their advisor.
6) He said the BSP had to secure President Aquino's approval before making the adjustment.
7) The president's decision typically hinges on political factors, including the likelihood of securing Senate approval .
8) Undeterred by the earlier precedent, our antitrust lawyers went to work to secure FTC approval .
9) Yet, the revolt failed as they couldn't secure the formal approval by the citizenry.
10) I secured the approval of the District minister and the Chairman DDC for such a course.
11) During these 2 days, Bray secured the approval of al-Mihza, the sole Sunni jurist.
12) He secured approval for the proposal to establish two UN Centers of Excellence in Information Technology.
13) Q. What challenges did SOCAN have to overcome in order to secure the approval of Tariff 22?
14) Part of the immediate task of the coup leaders was to secure American approval for their new government.
15) Buchanan made every effort to secure Congressional approval , offering favors, patronage appointments and even cash for votes.
example sentences with secure approval16) As a senator, Cooper had been instrumental in securing congressional approval for the creation of Big South Fork.
17) No fewer than three small pharmaceutical companies are in the final throes of securing regulatory approval for their diet drugs.
18) Princeton University Press agreed, but added a stipulation of its own: that Groves's approval be secured .
19) The need to secure approval under US competition law encouraged the company to issue the new shares in two stages.
20) This was the result of Japan's political maneuvers to secure international approval for the annexation of treaty annexing Korea.
21) Again, the Director was not able to secure War Department approval of any published deviation from men's rules.
22) It remains to be seen if these changes can be made in time to secure necessary approvals to pipeline developments.
23) With no collateral offered, income is actually the actual key hope so you can securing approval despite poor credit scores.
24) The Navy would be forced to award the contract to only one team if it failed to secure Congressional approval .
25) On 1 April the President accepted the plan and dispatched Marshall and Harry Hopkins to London to secure British approval .
26) Securing the council's approval of the contract was the last step needed to finalize Harpham's position as police chief.
27) Before "The Experiment" could proceed, the researchers had to secure formal ethical approval from the University of Exeter.
28) Sheldon wrote "The first step was to secure the approval and cooperation of the delegate who represented Alaska in Congress.
How to use secure approval in a sentence29) For a hotel group to make such a significant purchase , one marvels at its confidence in securing the conversion approval .
30) MI-6 also violated British procedures by failing to secure the approval of the Foreign Office for an overseas covert operation.
31) A preliminary detailed programme has already been sent to the C.C.A.C. . . . All that remains is to secure official approval .
32) Securing Senate approval can provide a major obstacle for presidents who wish to orient the federal judiciary toward a particular ideological stance.
33) First, he has to secure voter approval of his low-income proposal, and face the costly delay inherent in that process.
34) Full IACUC review may result in approval, a requirement for modifications (to secure approval ), or withholding of approval.
35) They compete with smoking-cessation products yet do not usually have to secure prior approval for products or make them to pharmaceutical standards.
36) In 2009 one Danish clinic secured the approval of the HFEA to import sperm via registered clinics for use in the UK.
37) The latter secured the emperor's approval for an invasion of Transylvania and attacked the principality where the Székelys also joined him.
38) Foreign Minister Aranha advised that only a strong personal appeal to President Vargas would be likely to secure Brazil's approval of these measures.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of secure approval
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of secure approval with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with secure approval
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word secure approval in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with secure approval.
20 examples of simple sentences of secure approval. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of secure approval
Compound Sentences with secure approval
Complex Sentences with secure approval
Compound-Complex Sentences with secure approval