purposefully avoid in a sentence
1) One area of development that Sinclair purposefully avoided was battery technology.
2) Roeg decided not to use traditional tourist locations to purposefully avoid a "travel documentary" look.
3) Greeks, like all Mediterraneans, don't really understand the concept of purposefully avoiding meat.
4) In their early days, I purposefully avoided involvement with computing machines but when they became non-elitist I embraced them.
purposefully avoid example sentences5) Clarke, who has been purposefully avoiding the Second King, asked for permission from Chulalongkorn before any contact would be made.
6) Art purposefully avoided the use of any recognizable images to avoid potential distraction, and designed the film so that entire planes moved this way and that.
7) I purposefully avoid reading jacket flaps, I pref to approach books with a fertile yet ignorant mind (no bad jokes about this being the usual state of my mind, please, thank you, you kind folks).
8) John Biondi is a coin collector from Sheldahl who said he has purposefully avoided the commemorative quarters - Iowa's was released in 2004 - because of all the hoopla.
9) By avoiding cathartic vengeance in the conclusion, though, Kunuk's picture purposefully avoids letting its righteous hero regale audiences with a fit of destruction.
10) Watts purposefully avoided the exalted language favored by the poets of his day so that his hymns would be understandable and relatable to the "weakest souls.
11) I purposefully avoid the term 'dialect' so as not to naturalize cultural ideas about the shape and value of one linguistic code in relation to others.
12) Gordon then reveals that he was well aware of her status as the first Batgirl all along, though he purposefully avoided looking into what she was doing after she was paralyzed.
13) The club's name and badge were designed to be inclusive of New York's many immigrant communities; the logo purposefully avoided the standard American red, white and blue.
14) I've purposefully avoided writing about ad tech for years, because, to be quite honest, nobody really gives a damn.
example sentences with avoid15) The only way for two companies with no current competitive markets to then hold a dominant position across the nation via merger is if they've purposefully avoided competing to date.
16) Knowing that fact reveals that this administration was purposefully avoiding an investigation of the leaks in the hopes that the story would blow over .
17) There is no salt and pepper on the tables and the wait staff purposefully avoids eye contact, while they walk around looking lost.
18) To fill the void in her committee's schedule, while purposefully avoiding the month of March and the end of the "goal accounting" quarter for patent examiners, they agreed on an April presentation.
19) We purposefully avoid pre-specifying content or process objectives because we want students to follow the investigative methodology of practicing professionals in the real world.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of purposefully avoid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of purposefully avoid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with purposefully avoid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word purposefully avoid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with purposefully avoid.
20 examples of simple sentences of purposefully avoid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of purposefully avoid
Compound Sentences with purposefully avoid
Complex Sentences with purposefully avoid
Compound-Complex Sentences with purposefully avoid