narrowly avoid in a sentence
1) Swindon narrowly avoided a second successive relegation.
2) He narrowly avoided personal bankruptcy when business ventures failed.
3) In 2001–02 Sunderland narrowly avoided relegation.
4) He narrowly avoids being overwhelmed by it.
narrowly avoid example sentences5) They also narrowly avoided relegation on several occasions.
6) Two other motorists narrowly avoided being struck by bullets .
7) The French economy had avoided narrowly a recession in 2008.
8) In the end, such a scenario was narrowly avoided.
9) Slachta herself was beaten and only narrowly avoided execution.
10) He narrowly avoided having a head-on collision with the silver object.
11) In 1987 they narrowly avoided relegation to the Conference.
12) Laura narrowly avoids Farley's watch as she escapes outside.
13) During the storm, Ford narrowly avoided becoming a casualty himself.
14) A narrowly avoided divorce scandal involving a prominent Member of Parliament.
example sentences with avoid15) In August 1940, the RAF narrowly avoided defeat.
16) Sun manages to escape, narrowly avoiding Tom's gunfire.
17) It almost caused numerous accidents, here narrowly avoiding a head-on collision.
18) Burnet narrowly avoided capture by Mexican troops the following month.
19) McElreath narrowly avoided him, and all three cars continued.
20) The brothers narrowly avoid the debris.
21) The torpedo was only narrowly avoided.
22) Several Republican leaders narrowly avoided execution.
23) The ship stabilises and narrowly avoids a collision with Buckingham Palace.
24) Again a fatality (or something even worse) was narrowly avoided.
25) Georges Clemenceau narrowly avoided being locked up by Napoleon III.
26) Bicycles and cars mingle and narrowly avoid each other.
27) McCudden narrowly avoided a crash, pulling up feet above the ground.
How to use avoid in a sentence28) Remind your crazy uncle that we narrowly avoided a second great depression.
29) Rain narrowly avoided laughing at him.
30) Numerous drivers faced problems with bumps on the track, narrowly avoiding accidents.
31) Machida landed a front kick and narrowly avoided the H-Bomb .
32) The club finished second-last in its first season and narrowly avoided relegation.
33) Switzerland tied with England 2–2, with England narrowly avoiding defeat.
34) The boat narrowly avoids being sprayed by water from one of the elephants.
35) Specter narrowly avoided a major upset with 51% of the primary vote.
36) After 1956 Lukács narrowly avoided execution.
37) He himself received three shots and narrowly avoided the loss of his right arm.
38) Later, he learns that our own Earth narrowly avoided a similar fate.
39) She narrowly avoided destruction by the Japanese carrier force that devastated Pearl Harbor.
40) As she does so, she narrowly avoids colliding with a diesel truck.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of narrowly avoid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of narrowly avoid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with narrowly avoid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word narrowly avoid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with narrowly avoid.
20 examples of simple sentences of narrowly avoid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of narrowly avoid
Compound Sentences with narrowly avoid
Complex Sentences with narrowly avoid
Compound-Complex Sentences with narrowly avoid