rise alarmingly in a sentence
1) The numbers of sick rose alarmingly ....
2) The budget deficit is rising alarmingly as recession cuts revenues and drives up unemployment.
3) The study found that mortality had risen alarmingly since March 2003 and continues to rise.
rise alarmingly example sentences4) Tensions rose alarmingly and the Riot Act was read in English and Welsh.
5) Caroline's voice rose alarmingly .
6) The demand for the UN's peace-keeping services has risen alarmingly , overstretching the organisation's near bankrupt resources.
7) Rains also pounded Himachal Pradesh and several parts of Haryana, which were flooded after the level of the Yamuna rose alarmingly .
8) Without doubt these steps, largely carried out at the state level, have kept highway crash death and injury increases from rising even more alarmingly .
9) So long as tanks and infantry enjoyed the protection of buildings, American losses were moderate; but once in the open, casualties rose alarmingly .
10) Unavailable housing led to the rapid growth of slums and the per capita death rate began to rise alarmingly , almost doubling in Birmingham and Liverpool.
11) Thousands of political prisoners remain imprisoned; unfair trials and ill-treatment of prisoners are still common; and the number of executions has risen alarmingly .
12) The front of the raft would rise alarmingly into the air then dip down as the stern followed over the crest of the wave.
13) Oceans are rising, biodiversity is falling, extinctions are rising alarmingly , pollution is at an all time high, people are ill...
14) Viet Minh casualties rose alarmingly during this period, leading some to question the leadership of the Communist government, even within the party.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of rise alarmingly
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of rise alarmingly with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with rise alarmingly
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word rise alarmingly in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with rise alarmingly.
20 examples of simple sentences of rise alarmingly. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of rise alarmingly
Compound Sentences with rise alarmingly
Complex Sentences with rise alarmingly
Compound-Complex Sentences with rise alarmingly