especially applicable in a sentence
1) This is especially applicable for States within the same area.
2) This is especially applicable to germanium parts.
3) This method is especially applicable when dealing with a single source manufacturer.
especially applicable example sentences4) That procedure was especially applicable to the birth of a firstborn son.
5) This is especially applicable to antique beds, opium couches and bedroom furniture.
6) FMNR is especially applicable , but not restricted to, the dryland tropics.
7) This debugger offers remote debugging, what makes it especially applicable to open-source software development.
8) This type of sampling is especially applicable for exploratory research (Babbie, 2007).
9) The following ten strategies can be universally applied and are especially applicable to hand to hand combat.
10) This equation is especially applicable to analyzing protein adsorption to biomedical devices in arteries, e.g. stents.
11) Typically applicable to the male of the species, and especially applicable when subject is wearing said garment.
12) But AmeriQuest delves into why this type of solution is especially applicable to the accounts payable invoice approval process .
13) This is especially applicable to devices who's primary function ISN'T playing audio, such as computers and smart-phones.
14) This is especially applicable if the duty to supply is rooted in their own sacerdotal or, still more, episcopal state.
15) This is especially applicable to those who frequently play sports games, as you will want to get the most out of your graphics to maximize your overall game play.
example sentences with especially applicable16) This is especially applicable in the presence of VFR (Visual Flight Rules) traffic which is not in radio communication with Air Traffic Control.
17) Although he still supports the idea of musical monogenesis, he identifies Chomsky's innate grammatical competence as a theory especially applicable to music.
18) The broad scope of this latter definition is especially applicable to the practice of economic diplomacy as it is unfolding in emerging economies.
19) This is especially applicable for those that are not yet ready to drink and therefore need to be laid down for a year or more.
20) As one might expect, the charge creationists level at science is especially applicable to them, which is why they probably try to smear science with their own failings.
21) According to Goodglass and Kaplan (1983) the fluent/nonfluent distinction is not especially applicable to this syndrome.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of especially applicable
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of especially applicable with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with especially applicable
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word especially applicable in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with especially applicable.
20 examples of simple sentences of especially applicable. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of especially applicable
Compound Sentences with especially applicable
Complex Sentences with especially applicable
Compound-Complex Sentences with especially applicable