readily applicable in a sentence
1) Additionally, gamification is readily applicable to increasing engagement on sites built on social network services.
2) Also, as the NBN will be a new build, the standard approaches to regulation are not readily applicable .
3) The IEC test methods are not readily applicable for use by health care providers and are written primarily for test labs.
readily applicable example sentences4) The process is readily applicable to any role one may play as a way of discovering whole other dimensions of character.
5) We note that our algorithm is readily applicable to multiple data streams and multiple joins and requires almost no additional system resources.
6) Continuous evaluation and innovation ensure that course content is always readily applicable to the day-to-day operations of the bank and its employees.
7) The Rede und Antwort exercises have proven to be an effective means for promoting oral skills in the classroom, which are readily applicable in real life-settings.
8) There was no readily applicable definition for who the German people would be or how far the borders of a German nation would stretch.
9) Many of these techniques rely on the laryngeal being preceded by a vowel, and so they are not readily applicable for word-initial laryngeals except in Greek and Armenian.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of readily applicable
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of readily applicable with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with readily applicable
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word readily applicable in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with readily applicable.
20 examples of simple sentences of readily applicable. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of readily applicable
Compound Sentences with readily applicable
Complex Sentences with readily applicable
Compound-Complex Sentences with readily applicable