receive accreditation in a sentence
1) DNA division resumes testing after receiving accreditation .
2) The college's successful accreditation was received in 2012.
3) Eligible educational institutions must receive accreditation by a regional accrediting association.
receive accreditation example sentences4) ICT is second institute in the country to receive this accreditation .
5) In 2002, the master's program also received official accreditation .
6) The program received full accreditation as a bachelors program in 1987.
7) In 1951 the University received full SACS accreditation .
8) The scheme received UKAS accreditation in April 2013.
9) Full ABET accreditation was received during the Fall semester of 2011.
10) accreditation was received from the State of Indiana in 1932.
11) It is the first ICI works laboratory to receive NAMAS accreditation .
12) Valencia High School received a full accreditation from WASC.
13) The department became the ninth in the state to receive CALEA accreditation .
14) Similarly, CUSP may be delayed in receiving Full accreditation .
15) This received full accreditation from the Open University Validation Unit.
use receive accreditation in a sentence16) Those who complete these courses will receive IP3 accreditation via CEUs.
17) La Salle Green Hills received three-year accreditations again in 1974 and 1977.
18) In 1930, the Naval Academy received accreditation as an approved technological institution.
19) That same year, Quinnipiac University received accreditation by AACSB.
20) In 2012 the University also received accreditation as a Fair Trade University.
21) The Naval Academy received accreditation as an approved "technological institution" in 1930.
22) The schools MSLS program, continually accredited since 1934, also received full accreditation .
23) The year before, PUC had become the first school to receive denominational accreditation .
24) Then in 1927, it received accreditation from the American Association of Colleges.
25) accreditation was then received in 1921 from the North Central Association of Colleges.
26) The abattoir received export accreditation in December 2002 and began exporting meat in May 2003.
27) The University of the People has received accreditation , reports The New York Times .
28) Saginaw Valley College received full accreditation by the North Central Association in April 1970.
How to use receive accreditation in a sentence29) Had it not agreed to do those things, Chapman would not have received accreditation .
30) In 2010, Marymount College, Palos Verdes received accreditation as a four-year institution.
31) It is wise to limit your search to those who have received accreditation from a professional organization.
32) Both degrees at Bournemouth both receive accreditation from Skillset, the audio-visual industry's training body.
33) The Hamline University School of Law received accreditation from the American Bar Association in 1975.
34) The Master of Public Administration (MPA) program received NASPAA accreditation this past year.
35) Capella just received ABET accreditation .
36) Many of those who receive CPTED accreditation are ex-police officers or employed in the private security sector.
37) RIMS is a rising business school that has received several accreditations and accolades in the past five years.
38) This is the first international program to undergo review and receive accreditation by this sole Canadian accreditation agency.
39) It went on to be certified platinum in Australia and received a gold accreditation in New Zealand.
40) Agnes Scott is considered the first higher education institution in the state of Georgia to receive regional accreditation .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of receive accreditation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of receive accreditation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with receive accreditation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word receive accreditation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with receive accreditation.
20 examples of simple sentences of receive accreditation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of receive accreditation
Compound Sentences with receive accreditation
Complex Sentences with receive accreditation
Compound-Complex Sentences with receive accreditation