horrific attack in a sentence
1) Meanwhile several children who saw the horrific attack were left traumatised.
2) Nearly a week has passed since the horrific attacks on America.
3) Amanda Jane's owners want these horrific attacks to stop.
4) The subject reported a horrific attack.
horrific attack example sentences5) But during all these horrific attacks, Juria has had one thought.
6) Even as he spoke, another horrific attack had unfolded halfway across the country.
7) The horrific attack happened in Middlesbrough as the victim was walking along an unlit path.
8) The horrific attacks on that clear September day awakened us to this new reality.
9) Today's horrific attack in Castlerock underlines once again the scale of the task facing Gordon Wilson.
10) The face of Gavin Lees just after a horrific attack on May the fifteenth this year.
11) Later, experts were divided over whether two horrific attacks in just five days meant more could be expected.
12) These disturbing events of a decade ago have taken on increasing meaning after the horrific attacks of 11 September 2001.
13) Her clothing had been ripped away to the waist in the horrific attack, said police spokesman Shlomo Ben Hemo.
14) The appeal follows an horrific attack on a pet dog by a pack of hunting hounds in a Coillte forest.
example sentences with attack15) Inspector Dave Wright of Merseyside Police said: 'It was an horrific attack and the boy was seriously injured.
16) Marathons are always equipped with security forces, but in this case, they were unable to stop this horrific attack.
17) RT spoke with two activists who were caught up in the horrific attack by the ultra-nationalist Right Sector against anti-government protesters.
18) The United States will stand with the Iraqi people as they work to overcome these horrific attacks perpetrated by a common enemy.
19) Doctors feared nine-year-old Anthony Jones might not the survive the horrific attack outside his home in Delamore Street, Walton, Liverpool.
20) The boy was described as "incredibly calm" by witnesses as he kicked the victim's head and warned others that "evil goes to hell!" A bystander recorded the horrific attack with her mobile phone.
21) It is easy to forget that when this war began, we were united - bound together by the fresh memory of a horrific attack, and by the determination to defend our homeland and the values we hold dear.
22) Kurume Dodo, a Christian settlement in Bogoro Local Government Area of Bauchi state witnessed a horrific attack by Fulani Muslims on May 5.
23) Cllr Noonan's comments came in the wake of the horrific attack on a dog by hunt hounds in a Coillte forest in Carlow.
24) I understand the fear of another horrific attack, but I don't understand the lack of empathy for those who are suffering or the failure to denounce this evil act for what it was.
25) Governor Patrick said there was a "horrific attack here in Boston" and authorities were focusing on making sure the area around the Copley Square finish line was safe.
26) Charlie Rogers is deceptive about being the victim and survivor of a horrific attack, perpetrated against her due to her homosexuality and her advocacy.
27) The problem for the analyst is that in a horrific attack as described, including attempted murder and mutilation, the words "I was hurt" are needless.
28) In the "London24" review, David Ladd considered that the opera "(fell) far short of its billing as an 'explosive new opera examines America's culpability for the horrific attacks'.
29) One family even lost a mother and both of her very young children in what was one of the most horrific attacks in Deal's history.
30) The United States, she said, will collaborate with its allies to determine who was responsible for the "horrific attack" and bring its perpetrators to justice.
31) Following the horrific attack in Woolwich on Wednesday, 22 May, which resulted in the murder of Drummer Lee Rigby, there was a significant rise in anti-Muslim attacks across London .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of horrific attack
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of horrific attack with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with horrific attack
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word horrific attack in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with horrific attack.
20 examples of simple sentences of horrific attack. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of horrific attack
Compound Sentences with horrific attack
Complex Sentences with horrific attack
Compound-Complex Sentences with horrific attack