read avidly in a sentence
1) He read avidly on subjects of his own choosing.
2) It was not avidly read in that company.
3) He read avidly and travelled widely in Africa and Europe.
4) He had a flair for language, however, and read avidly.
read avidly example sentences5) During this period, he read avidly and formed his political views.
6) His talks and sermons, printed and distributed were read avidly throughout Serbia.
7) The young Gurdjieff avidly read Russian-language scientific literature.
8) Inspiration is obtained from gardening books - which Bill buys and reads avidly.
9) Public school fiction, avidly written and avidly read, displayed the reality.
10) I've not commented but i've avidly read all your posts.
11) Throughout high school, she read avidly, with encouragement from her parents.
12) Throughout his school years he read avidly and wrote his own stories and poems.
13) Caroline's intellect far outstripped her husband's, and she read avidly.
14) She read avidly and took long walks amongst a natural environment that inspired her greatly.
example sentences with avidly15) He read avidly on botany and often wrote observations on this topic into his journal.
16) Twenty years ago, I was avidly reading Cosmopolitan and The Female Eunuch .
17) From an early age, however, Byron read avidly and showed an interest in writing.
18) Although I avidly read everything he wrote, what I really missed was the man in person.
19) Adams avidly read photography magazines, attended camera club meetings, and went to photography and art exhibits.
20) Well, every afternoon a Rio newspaper arrived, one with a gossip column we read avidly.
21) So Vaughan contented herself with training as a nurse and avidly reading food books in her spare time.
22) Blue seems to live a typical "nerdy" lifestyle, avidly reading comic books and playing board games.
23) Watership Down was rejected 39 times, only to be read avidly by millions after its eventual publication.
24) Some of the latter party avidly read these Western texts and developed their intellectual curiosity into a religious concern.
25) He began to read avidly Chen Duxiu's progressive and left-leaning magazine, "New Youth".
26) When not busy with diverse social engagements, Rainilaiarivony avidly read the newspaper and corresponded with contacts in Madagascar.
27) Diana took the criticism to heart, avidly read what was being said about her and became depressed and despondent.
How to use avidly in a sentence28) Every word spoken, however, comes out in the next day's papers which are avidly read by everyone.
29) Last I saw, a couple of hand-in-hand schoolkids had fished them out and were avidly reading the instruction leaflet.
30) I wish him all the best and will be avidly reading his new blog on his experiences in San Francisco.
31) American writer H.L. Mencken avidly read and translated Nietzsche's works and has gained the sobriquet "the American Nietzsche".
32) Her mother bought a collection of Richmal Crompton's Just William books at a jumble sale which Townsend read avidly.
33) Li avidly read trade publications and business news before deciding to supply the world with high quality plastic flowers at low prices.
34) The Essays show some influence from Addison's Tatler and The Spectator, which Hume read avidly in his youth.
35) Jim avidly read the "Liverpool Echo" or "Express," liked solving crosswords and instigated discussions about varied subjects.
36) Have been avidly reading your stuff for about 12 months, Market Man – really about time I emerged from the shadows.
37) His Experiments and Observations was avidly read by the Montgolfier brothers during their search for light permanent gases as lifting agents in 1782-83.
38) You appear to have lots to say on Kalives (which I read avidly before my first visit) so having just returned I thought I'd add my bit.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of read avidly
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of read avidly with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with read avidly
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word read avidly in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with read avidly.
20 examples of simple sentences of read avidly. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of read avidly
Compound Sentences with read avidly
Complex Sentences with read avidly
Compound-Complex Sentences with read avidly