avidly follow in a sentence
1) Many Maltese avidly follow English and Italian matches.
2) A wider cross-section of the Italian than the British population avidly follows football.
3) Football scoreboards are top of the line and are followed avidly by each loyal fan.
4) The owls were given names by the students and they avidly followed happenings at the nest.
avidly follow example sentences5) British archaeologists patterned their own excavations after those of the Danish, which they followed avidly in the media.
6) During this timeframe, he had become heavily invested in comics, avidly following the work of Will Eisner and other authors.
7) As much as I've avidly followed his work over the years it's even more incredible to see that storytelling intellect in action first hand.
8) If you'd met me when I was avidly following Kenneth Copeland, or reading psychology books would you have denounced me and rejected me?
9) However, if you avidly follow sports televised sports, love movie nights or host parties to watch a popular TV series, you'll enjoy the bigger, better electronics every time you turn on the tube.
10) I've been avidly following the debate about the future of print media, and it's certainly not difficult to find fresh opinions on what's going to happen next.
11) There's not a lot of meat on these they were just teasers, after all but the hardcore fans who avidly followed the pre-publicity can now have a permanent record of the Web site stuff.
12) A schoolboy when war was declared, he avidly followed reports of Allied fighter aces during the Battle of Britain, and resolved that, once he was old enough, he would serve as a pilot.
13) In football, club competition is at the centre of the agenda most of the time because clubs plays more matches each year, but the four national teams are also followed avidly.
14) Anthony D. Langford, also writing for AfterElton, who avidly followed the plot, felt shocked when he witnessed Brendan attacking Ste. He moped there was worse to come and found it compelling viewing.
example sentences with avidly15) In many of these areas, college football is the most avidly followed sport, with the Saturday college games being the biggest event of the week.
16) Even as the Constitution's framers toiled in Philadelphia in 1787, the impeachment trial of British official Warren Hastings was in progress in London and avidly followed in America.
17) He knew the Norwegian team, trained them in cryptography so they could communicate with SOE back in England, and avidly followed their progress after they were dropped in Norway.
18) All hands avidly followed the progress of the peace talks as "America" returned to "Yankee Station", and resumed operations.
19) Cranmer, who will be 78 on September 10, is mentally alert and avidly follows the fortunes of his beloved Warwickshire through the newspapers.
20) I'm proud to say I've been reading since day 1, following avidly, pestering Jenn for details whenever I see her IRL, and, yes, am crying now.
21) The author of MASN, one of the most avidly followed series on the FFML, Joseph has a excellent understanding of human drama.
22) In the Sicilian capital of Palermo, a trio of eleven-year-old schoolboys, self-named Nimbus, Radius, and Flight, avidly follow news of Moros abduction as it percolates down to them from Rome.
23) It's surprising how many people who avidly follow American politics don't seem to appreciate that elections are both seasonal and cyclical in nature.
24) In between Dimbleby and Paxman, I avidly follow Miriam Stoppard's advice:'start to neglect parts of your domestic life.
25) I have avidly followed Autumn and Hunter's journey from their fi
26) Sounds like good news for Motorhead fans, the hardcore of which still avidly follow the band...
27) ) But that orange color refers to the nearby Virginia Tech Hokies, a football team the staff follows avidly.
28) C/1995 O1 Hale-Bopp became very bright on its journey away from the Sun, its progress avidly followed by many amateurs and interested members of the public.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avidly follow
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avidly follow with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avidly follow
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avidly follow in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avidly follow.
20 examples of simple sentences of avidly follow. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avidly follow
Compound Sentences with avidly follow
Complex Sentences with avidly follow
Compound-Complex Sentences with avidly follow