advanced avionics in a sentence
1) Italian Navy special forces and amphibious assault transport with more advanced avionics.
2) The Pantera incorporates fixed canards and other aerodynamic improvements, as well as advanced avionics.
3) Even traditional aircraft, like the V-35 Bonanza, are being retrofitted with advanced cockpit avionics.
4) Upgraded variants, featuring more advanced avionics and adaptations for longer mission times, began entering service in 2003.
advanced avionics example sentences5) New airplanes contain advanced avionics such as inertial guidance systems and GPS receivers that also have considerable safety requirements.
6) The "F-14C" was a projected variant of this initial F-14B with advanced multi-mission avionics.
7) The Tornado's advanced avionics meant it could be more effective than previous British interceptors like the Lightning.
8) The Tornado featured several advantages over the Lightning, including a far larger weapons load and considerably more advanced avionics.
9) The DRDO is also co-developing more advanced avionics for the Light Combat Aircraft and the IAF's combat fleet.
10) The Gripen is a multirole fighter aircraft, intended to be a lightweight and agile aerial platform incorporating advanced, highly-adaptable avionics.
11) The Black Hawk is equipped with advanced avionics and electronics for increased survivability and capability, such as the Global Positioning System.
12) The flight test programme started in 1985 with the maiden flight of a converted Tu-142M fitted with the advanced avionics; state acceptance trials began within two years.
13) The Fi-170 appears in the book "Warrior Class" as the Metyor Mt-179 with a forward-swept wing and more advanced avionics.
14) Fictional fighter-bomber with VTOL capabilities and advanced avionics that makes a short appearance in "", and is also flown in the Mission "Cordis Die".
example sentences with avionics15) The Trident's advanced avionics displayed the aircraft's momentary position relative to the ground on a moving map display on the centre instrument panel.
16) KAI's offering has been dubbed the C501, a concept with minimum of single engine based on the FA-50 with low-observable features and advanced avionics.
17) The aircraft combines supersonic cruise, stealth, maneuverability, and advanced avionics and software to overcome legacy fighter aircraft as well as ground and maritime defences.
18) These Apaches were delivered with most of the advanced avionics used on the U.S. fleet at that time, with the exception of localized radio equipment.
19) "Harris is a key supplier of advanced avionics for these aircraft.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advanced avionics
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advanced avionics with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advanced avionics
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advanced avionics in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advanced avionics.
20 examples of simple sentences of advanced avionics. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advanced avionics
Compound Sentences with advanced avionics
Complex Sentences with advanced avionics
Compound-Complex Sentences with advanced avionics