avidly collect in a sentence
1) New patterns and stitches were avidly collected and exchanged.
2) From the beginning, Christmas cards have been avidly collected .
3) avidly collected, his imagery became the new face of Japanese art.
4) This is avidly collected by the locals as it is delicious boiled and pickled.
avidly collect example sentences5) The Parker Vacumatic is one of the most avidly collected of all vintage pens.
6) MysTech were first found three-hundred years ago, and are poorly understood, though avidly collected .
7) They made many pens of high quality and interesting design, nearly all of which are avidly collected .
8) Even before rising to this position, Sima Qian had avidly collected historical records during his travels on imperial service.
9) Their products were not only avidly collected in Central Europe, but regularly exported to Britain and North America.
10) On his extended travels, he avidly collected textiles from all over the world, which furnished him with a source of inspiration and ideas.
11) He was, in his way, as redundant as the steam engines whose numbers he had avidly collected as a boy in Swindon.
12) Large size National Bank Notes had displayed wonderful design work and are still avidly collected, both because of that and because of their association with local banks, many of which still exist.
13) The shards of the glasses are avidly collected by the students because they are supposed to bring them good luck and good grades in the next school year.
14) He is also fond of re-using images from postcards (which he avidly collects ) as well as drawing stencil-style lettering, freehand.
example sentences with avidly15) Moeran had studied at the Royal College of Music before and after the First World War; he avidly collected folk music and had admired Delius during his youth.
16) Chatsworth House dates back to 1687 and his family have been avidly collecting sculpture for centuries – neoclassical pieces, in large part, which are on display throughout the home.
17) The scenes of prelates' foibles and military history were collected avidly by the Tafts, Vanderbilts, Walters and Hyams, as well as Queen Victoria.
18) And already before Aeschylus' time, poems and prophecies attributed to Orpheus and his son Mousaios ('friend of the Muses') were circulating and being avidly collected .
19) Years went by, and in the early 90s, when I started avidly collecting Superman comics, I bought my third copy of his comic.... and the following issue!
20) He avidly collected Rameau's music, including fully written-out harpsichord pieces with optional flute/violin.
21) "Her art will be collected, avidly collected, respected and exhibited for as long as there's an America."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avidly collect
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avidly collect with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avidly collect
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avidly collect in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avidly collect.
20 examples of simple sentences of avidly collect. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avidly collect
Compound Sentences with avidly collect
Complex Sentences with avidly collect
Compound-Complex Sentences with avidly collect