rather alarming in a sentence
1) This might sound rather alarming and ominous.
2) The rich traditions fostered on a family farm are disappearing at a rather alarming rate .
3) She was swaying between a long-lost dream and the rather alarming vision of reality.
rather alarming example sentences4) In the rather alarming study of toddlers mentioned above, parental responsiveness moderated the effects of spanking.
5) Now there are a couple dozen measurements, and they show a rather alarming range of sizes.
6) However, when I found myself up in the clouds during such a thunderstorm it became rather alarming .
7) That is rather alarming !
8) She did not like men very much, except for the clergy, and found younger women rather alarming .
9) She sat abruptly on the bed, suddenly feeling the strain of the rather alarming excursion into the night.
10) Our experience of what happens one earth when very superior culture groups meet very inferior culture groups is rather alarming .
11) Despite this rather alarming fact, essential oils are harmless to skin if used correctly as advocated in this book.
12) Most problems will fall short of these rather alarming possibilities, but they are likely to be more complicated in themselves.
13) Yet while the existence of the site is a good thing, the actual numbers bring to light some rather alarming facts.
14) The threats, bluster and provocations that followed led to some rather alarming -and alarmist-coverage in the U.S., particularly on television.
15) Until I was seventeen, only occasionally and briefly meeting him, I thought of him as the rather alarming head of the family.
example sentences with rather alarming16) But while Williams is most effective dramatically, a cursory glance at his rather alarming IMDB listing reveals that he regularly depends on weak comedy.
17) Some rather alarming studies in the past year have demonstrated that having low sodium was linked to increased cardiovascular problems and increased mortality.
18) During 1937 the first reports regarding the operational use of the type were rather alarming in that they clearly indicated an unreliable vehicle.
19) His final message was widely broadcast; Hugh Urban of Ohio State University describes his appearance in the video as "wild-eyed rather alarming ".
20) As per usual with the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation, their teleport systems seldom work properly, and the results are, as can be imagined, rather alarming .
21) Mildred realized that her head had reappeared, which must have looked rather alarming , bobbing about all over the place with no body attached.
22) There had been invasions by descendants of the deposed Stuarts in 1715 and in 1745 and, though neither had been successful, both of them had been rather alarming .
23) Diabetic issues if not identified within period , might be rather alarming main in the direction of renal failures, center injury, retinal problems and neuropathy.
24) After that there was only one man in it as Harrison powered away to win 21 -7 with Forster collapsing in rather alarming fashion.
25) Rather alarming images.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of rather alarming
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of rather alarming with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with rather alarming
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word rather alarming in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with rather alarming.
20 examples of simple sentences of rather alarming. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of rather alarming
Compound Sentences with rather alarming
Complex Sentences with rather alarming
Compound-Complex Sentences with rather alarming