alarming proportion in a sentence
1) These deficits will quickly balloon to alarming proportions .
2) Counterfeiting had reached alarming proportions during 1842.
3) Serious infections account for an alarming proportion of deaths among CLL patients.
alarming proportion example sentences4) Globally, the prevalence of different manifestations of gender-related killings is reaching alarming proportions .
5) And dieting isn't the half of it, anorexia and bulimia are occurring in alarming proportions .
6) After an outcry was raised and the situation reached alarming proportions , eight leopards were caught and relocated.
7) At that time, non-Chinese unrest reached alarming proportions along the whole of the Western Jin frontier.
8) In the transit areas of India like Nagaland and Manipur the drug addiction problem has assumed alarming proportions .
9) This Palestinian popular uprising in the occupied territories caught Israel completely by surprise and rapidly escalated to alarming proportions .
10) Its international indebtedness had reached such alarming proportions under the previous Khedive that its Western creditors had become seriously alarmed.
11) He became a protector of the species four years ago at a time when badger baiting had reached alarming proportions .
12) The situation is reaching particularly alarming proportions in the Middle East and North Africa, where 26 percent of young people are unemployed.
13) Security force infiltration of the IRA has reached such alarming proportions that Sinn Fein have launched a major drive to stop people giving information to the police.
14) But an alarming proportion of the Dominion's "media workers" seem relatively relaxed about playing the role of eunuchs to the Trudeaupian sultans.
15) Despite these changes, strike activity again reached alarming proportions in the 1890s, resulting in the restriction of the workday to eleven and a half hours in 1897.
example sentences with alarming proportion16) By the early nineteenth century, the problem of abandoned children in urban areas, especially London, began to reach alarming proportions .
17) A few decades after the proposal of the new genus "Pseudomonas" by Migula in 1894, the accumulation of species names assigned to the genus reached alarming proportions .
18) Drug addiction and unemployment, which have reached alarming proportions since the Gulf War, are two major problems confronting young people in Egypt today.
19) An alarming proportion of our native males are being devoured by South African females, which lure their prey to destruction by exuding an irresistible erotic scent.
20) In other parts of Nigeria ( e.g. Calabar and Akwa Ibom) where Pentecostalism is juxtaposed with indigenous religion, this trend assumes a danger of alarming proportion .
21) reduced, demoralised" enemy assumed alarming proportions .
22) " The high street looks pinched and low-rent; apart from one giant Poundland, an alarming proportion of the shops, way over half, are charity shops.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alarming proportion
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alarming proportion with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alarming proportion
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alarming proportion in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alarming proportion.
20 examples of simple sentences of alarming proportion. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alarming proportion
Compound Sentences with alarming proportion
Complex Sentences with alarming proportion
Compound-Complex Sentences with alarming proportion