alarming number in a sentence
1) They could stop reproducing at such alarming numbers .
2) These alarming numbers come from Navy itself!
3) Most common products contain an alarming number of chemicals in them .
alarming number example sentences4) Actually , an alarming number of these are this kind.
5) This is an alarming number given the amount of touches he had .
6) One consequence: an alarming number of physician groups are in financial distress.
7) For instance, an alarming number of my acquaintances do not vote.
8) And statin drugs are already known to cause an alarming number of dangerous side effects.
9) For example, suppose an organization finds an alarming number of duplicate payments to vendors.
10) During the 1990s, bulkers were involved in an alarming number of shipwrecks.
11) Unfortunately , in the last few years, bees have been dying in alarming numbers .
12) The Nebraska Medical Center reported alarming numbers in regards to children in its accident statistics.
13) One indication of this crisis is the alarming number of violent school shootings during the past fifteen years.
14) An alarming number of youthful criminals seem to have no conscience about killing and brutalizing innocent people.
15) These alarming numbers call for changes in the way personal and financial services information is stored and protected.
example sentences with alarming number16) A recent study by Gallup reveals that an alarming number of Americans are dissatisfied with their work.
17) And yet, there appear to be an alarming number of companies who are not monitoring Twitter effectively.
18) In 1995, when Kim Jong-il consolidated power, an alarming number of frogs disappeared from North Korea.
19) Bee colonies have been dying in alarming numbers for several years, and many factors are contributing to this decline.
20) Unfortunately, an alarming number of purists get hung up on the latter at the expense of the former.
21) In an attempt to cut down on the alarming number of deaths and serious injuries, the forward pass was legalized.
22) Cambridge University Press states that the 1611 edition had been hastily prepared and contained an alarming number of errors and misprints.
23) We have an alarming number of distressing cases in our files of youngsters, families and old folk who need us.
24) A quick scan of major global security breaches shows that an alarming number of these incidents are due to sophisticated hacking attacks .
25) Recently, the agency noted that an alarming number of temporary workers are killed in the first few weeks of their job.
26) Q: Early statistics documented an alarming number of AWOLs, as high as one in four youth held in non-secure detention.
27) Office chief Antonio Maria Costa said after presenting his report to Afghan President Hamid Karzai: "These are very alarming numbers .
28) This group's work tends to be concentrated in areas like North and West Belfast where there has been an alarming number of tragic deaths as a result of suicide.
How to use alarming number in a sentence29) Imperial Tobacco said this week "an alarming number of Kiwis are aware of illicit or illegal tobacco products, according to new research".
30) There is now an alarming number of youth trying a variety of drugs, and a number of boys and girls, at all levels of society, have even died of drug overdose.
31) It is reasonable to assume that an alarming number of dolphin deaths must be occurring around the coasts of the continent which are as yet unreported.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alarming number
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alarming number with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alarming number
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alarming number in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alarming number.
20 examples of simple sentences of alarming number. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alarming number
Compound Sentences with alarming number
Complex Sentences with alarming number
Compound-Complex Sentences with alarming number