radio airplay in a sentence
1) The song subsequently received little radio airplay .
2) It was distributed solely for radio airplay .
3) The single received significant radio airplay following its release.
radio airplay example sentences4) Can an independently produced recording get sufficient radio airplay ?
5) There were distribution problems and lack of radio airplay .
6) Its digital downloads were high, but radio airplay was low.
7) Manilow continued having high radio airplay throughout the decade.
8) There was no immediate drop in Springsteen album sales or radio airplay .
9) Because of its indie status, the release received little radio airplay .
10) The song was sent to radio airplay on August 11, 2009.
11) The song was released for radio airplay on February 24, 2009.
12) On the radio , airplay of narcocorridos has increased in recent years.
13) The single "Crying in the Rain" received extensive radio airplay .
14) Though the band remained popular, their days of chart radio airplay declined.
15) The song was serviced for mainstream radio airplay on July 26, 2011.
example sentences with radio airplay16) Before the deal only songwriters and producers received performance royalties from radio airplay .
17) The song received heavy radio airplay and rotation on MTV and much media attention.
18) Yet many of those artists still movie significant units without radio airplay or MTV support.
19) The title track in particular gained a good deal of US FM radio airplay .
20) All the radio airplay is the big gimmick that will help push us now.
21) The album failed to garner the sales and radio airplay of its two predecessors.
22) Acts associated with the movement received little or no radio airplay or music industry support.
23) Moxy then toured the United States on the strength of their radio airplay .
24) The song was released as a single for radio airplay on April 22, 2008.
25) He has enjoyed much radio airplay with several albums, opening up a busy touring schedule.
26) It debuted and peaked at number 38 on US Pop Songs due to radio airplay .
27) In addition, it received moderate radio airplay in the rest of the Middle East.
28) Rankings are based on a measure of radio airplay , sales data, and streaming activity.
How to use radio airplay in a sentence29) Despite its poor radio airplay , the song logged an impressive number of 991,000 digital downloads.
30) The album sold over 339,000 copies without significant radio airplay and limited exposure on VH-1.
31) Ignition's campaign included limiting pre-release radio airplay , and requesting that journalists sign gag agreements.
32) Sales of "Grace" were slow and it garnered little radio airplay , despite critical acclaim.
33) Rather than rely on radio airplay , Mercury initially relied on jukeboxes to promote their music.
34) The album received practically no radio airplay and sold less than 2,000 copies during the first year.
35) The album sold well despite MTV refusing to air their video and a lack of radio airplay .
36) The group released three singles, which received plenty of radio airplay but sales suffered from distribution problems.
37) Most music charts not related to album sales, measure popularity by music video feedback and radio airplay .
38) This picked up both radio airplay and favourable reviews, but failed to chart in the UK.
39) Both "Yellow" and "Trouble" earned regular radio airplay in the UK and US.
40) If it gets big-time radio airplay , and you get a big-time royalty check, great.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of radio airplay
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of radio airplay with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with radio airplay
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word radio airplay in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with radio airplay.
20 examples of simple sentences of radio airplay. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of radio airplay
Compound Sentences with radio airplay
Complex Sentences with radio airplay
Compound-Complex Sentences with radio airplay