give airplay in a sentence
1) The album was given some airplay on college radio.
2) However, only the single was not given airplay .
3) WEBN often gave airplay to songs on the album projects.
give airplay example sentences4) It gives airplay to a wide range of Independent and Alternative music.
5) It was not released in the United States, but it was given airplay on Latin music radio stations and reached the top forty on "Billboard"'s Latin Pop airplay chart.
6) In July and August 2005, Sandilands was accused of "cooking the charts" by giving airplay to "Ooh Ahh" (a song by his then-girlfriend, Tamara Jaber).
7) The band's singles were given extensive airplay on US rock stations and Ashcroft, and band mates, appeared on the cover of "Rolling Stone" magazine in March 1998.
8) " McLean's song inspired radio station WGN in Chicago to tell the story and give the song airplay in order to raise money for a headstone for Anderson McCrew's grave.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of give airplay
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of give airplay with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with give airplay
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word give airplay in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with give airplay.
20 examples of simple sentences of give airplay. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of give airplay
Compound Sentences with give airplay
Complex Sentences with give airplay
Compound-Complex Sentences with give airplay