more airplay in a sentence
1) By 1987, freestyle began getting more airplay on US pop radio stations.
2) Due to its extreme reception, Nina became a radio favorite as her songs gained more airplay .
3) Artists such as Black Box, The Goodmen, Doug Lazy and Daisy Dee received more airplay .
more airplay example sentences4) The label re-released "Movin' On" at the beginning of 2005, generating still more airplay and sales.
5) The band once again enjoyed more rock radio airplay and heavy rotation on the Music Choice cable service thanks to the single "The Mob Goes Wild.
6) Only when the ballad "Beth" (the B-Side to the single Detroit Rock City) began to gain more airplay , on FM radio did the album's sales rebound.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of more airplay
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of more airplay with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with more airplay
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word more airplay in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with more airplay.
20 examples of simple sentences of more airplay. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of more airplay
Compound Sentences with more airplay
Complex Sentences with more airplay
Compound-Complex Sentences with more airplay