publishing arm in a sentence
1) Apple's music publishing arm predated even the record company.
2) The Hungarian Evangelical Fellowship also has a publishing arm .
3) The publishing arm was once part of the Maclean-Hunter publishing empire.
publishing arm example sentences4) The Center offers seminars and residential fellowships and have a publishing arm .
5) RID Press is a professional publishing arm of RID.
6) The "Informing Science Press" is the publishing arm of the ISI.
7) The Kent State University Press is the publishing arm of Kent State University.
8) In January, EMI's publishing arm filed suit against Grooveshark for breach of contract.
9) BL publishing is the fiction, board game and roleplaying game publishing arm of Games Workshop.
10) BMG would want publishing arms and catalogues, while Universal is interested in the recorded music divisions.
11) He was instrumental in setting up the Carey Press as the BMS's commercial publishing arm .
12) It was reprinted in 1976 by Liberator Press, the publishing arm of the October League.
13) So we did it ourselves, (in conjunction with BookSurge, Amazon's publishing arm .
14) Alex also built a publishing arm that had commercial relationships with over 100 indie developers throughout the world .
15) The new editor of "The Walther League Messenger" also enhanced the publishing arm of the League.
example sentences with publishing arm16) UNM also owns and operates the University of New Mexico Press, its publishing arm established in 1929.
17) There, recording engineer Jim Foy referred him to Sid Coleman, who ran EMI's publishing arm .
18) The "University of Valle publishing Program" (), is the publishing arm of the University.
19) As is often the case in the music industry, the publishing arm and record label are very separate businesses.
20) Cranfield Press , the publishing arm of the Cranfield Institute of Technology, now handles its own distribution.
21) This eventually led to the creation of Black Library, the publishing arm of Games Workshop, in 1997.
22) The bookstore that was most supportive, the wife ran the bookselling arm, the husband ran a publishing arm .
23) It's the state-owned newspaper of the Russian government and it serves as a kind of all-purpose publishing arm .
24) UWA has had a publishing arm since 1935, when the University was the sole tertiary campus in Western Australia.
25) EMI Group also had a major publishing arm , EMI Music Publishing-also based in London with offices globally.
26) First published in February 2006, the bulletin is the publishing arm of the school's Charleston Maritime Law Institute.
27) In 1972, Marvel set up a publishing arm in the UK, Marvel UK, reprinting American superhero strips.
28) The official publishing arm of the AWRV is St. Luke's Priory Press, located in Stanton, New Jersey.
How to use publishing arm in a sentence29) It serves as the publishing arm of the Institute for Creation Research, and specializes in theology and creation science works.
30) The publishing arm of the company puts a paywall around its books and the conference arm charges a fortune at their paywall .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of publishing arm
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of publishing arm with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with publishing arm
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word publishing arm in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with publishing arm.
20 examples of simple sentences of publishing arm. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of publishing arm
Compound Sentences with publishing arm
Complex Sentences with publishing arm
Compound-Complex Sentences with publishing arm