rocker arm in a sentence
1) One primary intake rocker arm corresponds to each secondary intake rocker arm.
2) One primary intake rocker arm corresponds to each secondary intake rocker arm .
3) Our primary car broke a rocker arm , stated Hearn.
rocker arm example sentences4) The valvetrain uses roller rocker arms with hydraulic lifters.
5) Another disadvantage is the contact point between the cams and rocker arms .
6) The wings on the metathorax are transformed into the halteres or rocker arms .
7) Valve actuation is via rocker arms and a hollow, belt-driven single overhead camshaft.
8) Low-friction, roller-bearing rocker arms are used to help reduce friction and improve engine efficiency.
9) The contact points on most Ducati rocker arms are hard-chromed to reduce this wear.
10) Hydraulic lash adjusters mounted on the rocker arms are used to provide zero valve lash.
11) The intake and exhaust rocker shafts contain primary and secondary intake and exhaust rocker arms , respectively.
12) It replaced the standard pullrods with rocker arms that activated vertical coil springs mounted behind the gearbox.
13) Each exhaust valve on the J37A4 corresponds to one primary and one secondary exhaust rocker arm .
14) A common upgrade for a crossflow head engine is to use 351 Cleveland roller tip rocker arms .
15) Therefore, there are a total of twelve primary exhaust rocker arms and twelve secondary exhaust rocker arms.
example sentences with rocker arm16) Therefore, there are a total of twelve primary exhaust rocker arms and twelve secondary exhaust rocker arms .
17) The roller assemblies are not serviceable separately, but the rocker arms may be serviced as individual units.
18) Most 335 series engines used stamped rocker arms with cast fulcrums that made for a non-adjustable valve train.
19) The rocker arms operating the intake and exhaust valves have two modes: valve-lift mode or idle mode.
20) The new cylinder heads also featured stud-mounted rocker arms , a change from the shaft-mounted LA arms.
21) The primary rocker arm contains the VTEC switching piston, while the secondary rocker arm contains the return spring.
22) The primary rocker arm contains the VTEC switching piston, while the secondary rocker arm contains the return spring.
23) A copper tubing system was installed in an attempt to adequately lubricate the rocker arms of the engines inflight.
24) Using a series of gears and couplings, this rod was attached to the rocker arm underneath the kettle.
25) The term "primary" does not refer to which rocker arm forces the valve down during low-RPM engine operation.
26) The same occurs for the intake rocker shaft, except that the high-profile camshaft lobe operates the primary rocker arm .
27) The compressor was powered by a rocker arm , which in turn was powered by a team of ten men.
28) In contrast, desmodromic drive uses two cams per valve, each with separate rocker arm (lever tappets).
How to use rocker arm in a sentence29) The heads had special close tolerance pushrod holes to guide the pushrods without rail rocker arms or stamped steel guide plates.
30) As a result of this design, there are only six primary intake rocker arms and six secondary intake rocker arms.
31) As a result of this design, there are only six primary intake rocker arms and six secondary intake rocker arms .
32) The engine now featured rolling-element bearings in the valve rocker arms , increasing compression ratios from the VQ II series engine.
33) At the Swindon Railway workshops, the expansion links have been renovated and the rocker arms just require machining for completion.
34) Rather, it refers to the rocker arm which contains the VTEC switching piston and receives oil from the rocker shaft.
35) The 2.4-litre engine was the usual Riley pattern with a camshaft high on either side of the block, working the valves by short pushrods and rocker arms .
36) The hydraulic lash adjuster fits into the ball socket (indentation) and the valve stem contacts the valve pad of the rocker arm .
37) The extra-wide rocker arm offers a great deal of stiffness and is double bolted in the middle which allows a great deal of freedom in terms of design.
38) If the engine is taken apart or has had the head, rocker arms , or side cover removed in the tech barn, a valve lash check and possible adjustment are warranted.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of rocker arm
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of rocker arm with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with rocker arm
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word rocker arm in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with rocker arm.
20 examples of simple sentences of rocker arm. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of rocker arm
Compound Sentences with rocker arm
Complex Sentences with rocker arm
Compound-Complex Sentences with rocker arm