arm long in a sentence
1) The arms are fairly long , gently tapering and flexible.
2) The arms are relatively long and capable of vertical coiling.
3) The arms are long , undivided, often coiled.
arm long example sentences4) Like other early coelurosaurs, the arms were fairly long .
5) The arms are very long , greater than seven times the disk diameter.
6) My arms are long , long as the reach of time and space.
7) The proximal bones of the leg and arm are disproportionately long and the distal elements are disproportionately short.
8) The arms are long , with no dorsal arm plates and the ventral arm plates hidden by skin.
9) The disk is usually scaled, the arms are very long and the arm spines are short and erect.
10) His hips were narrow, like those of a man fifteen years his junior, and his arms were long .
11) For one, nuclear arms are no longer the only concern, as chemical and biological weapons have come to the fore.
12) I plan on a 125 or so, not more than 24in deep (my arms aren't that long ).
13) Her skin was a pale white and her arms were long and reaching out, almost as if trying to embrace me, but there was no love in her face.
14) By this time Lisabeth was sniffing dramatically into a wad of Kleenex and Fenella had an arm round her (well, half way round - her arms aren't that long ) for comfort.
15) Her arms were long and lean, her shoulders uneven, and some of her teeth were coming out of her mouth like tusks.
example sentences with arm long16) It may have reared up on its hind legs to browse on foliage from trees, but its arms were relatively long , indicating a mostly quadrupedal posture.
17) The arms were longer than the legs, but no hand or foot bones have been found for comparison with the other sloth lemurs.
18) Lundgren has professed to never have been "superstrong", saying that, "I'm too tall and my arms are long .
19) But his body was twisted and covered with matted hair; his legs were short, his arms were long ; his feet resembled cloven hooves and his fingers were claws.
20) Jackson held a lifelong belief that one of his arms was longer than the other, and thus usually held the "longer" arm up to equalize his circulation.
21) Second , the bracket arm is too long and the duct ends up at a funny angle too high above the extruder nozzle.
22) Their arms are extremely long in proportion to their body length, and they swing through the trees with great speed and agility, clearing gaps up to 20 ft (6 m) wide.
23) As he sonorously repeats, "My arm is long and my vengeance is total."
24) They could see the furnace-fire of its eyes from afar; its arms were very long ; it had a red [?tongue]".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arm long
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arm long with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arm long
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arm long in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arm long.
20 examples of simple sentences of arm long. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arm long
Compound Sentences with arm long
Complex Sentences with arm long
Compound-Complex Sentences with arm long