publicly apologise in a sentence
1) Bashar al-Assad publicly apologised for the incident.
2) Wilkinson later publicly apologised and pleaded guilty to the contempt.
3) Barry apologised publicly and was reprimanded by Fine Gael.
publicly apologise example sentences4) Shahristani had previously publicly apologised in January 2013 for holding detainees without charge.
5) Following the settlement, Clem also publicly apologised to Hogan.
6) Chancellor Angela Merkel has publicly apologised to the families of the murder victims .
7) He has publicly apologised for opposing the planting of GM crops in Britain .
8) Jet Li would later publicly apologise to Chan for taking part in it.
9) This ban, she was privately informed, would be withdrawn if she publicly apologised .
10) After the misuse came to light, broadcasting of the advertisement ceased, and Wright publicly apologised .
11) Key said Collins' had publicly apologised , and no more would be heard on the matter.
12) A week following the Senate Inquiry, CEO Ian Narev publicly apologised while announcing a compensation scheme.
13) Mr Maan added: 'I'm very delighted to hear that Mr McNeill has apologised publicly .
14) He was the first Bangladeshi politician to apologise publicly for wrongdoings of the past and asked for forgiveness.
15) Bashir Maan, the CRC's chairman, last night called on Mr McNeil to apologise publicly .
example sentences with publicly apologise16) Justice Idowu also asked the NDLEA to publicly apologise to the comedian through two national dailies within 21 days.
17) In 1996, he publicly apologised to the Indo-Fijian community for his role in the drafting of the 1990 Constitution.
18) He escaped an FA misconduct charge after publicly apologising , but he did receive a formal police warning about the incident.
19) Coming to know about everything, Yash has her publicly apologise to everyone, and declares that she has mental problems.
20) After the election, the polling company KONDA publicly apologised for vast inaccuracies in its polls when compared with the actual results.
21) A detained South Korean missionary has appeared before media in North Korea to read from a statement publicly apologising for anti-state crimes.
22) Still I think he did the right thing by publicly apologising to the women, I didn't understand why the HK People and society would need an apology.
23) In March of the following year her ambassador in Paris publicly apologised and promised that in future she would recognise French claims to precedence.
24) However, two weeks after the film's release, the band publicly apologised to Pritam and stating both the songs were different, withdrew its court-case.
25) They petitioned the police to apologise publicly , to release Chung Yik-tin, to stop "an abuse of power", and also demanded the resignation of Commissioner Tang.
26) Even coach Venkatesh Prasad was reportedly about to be sacked, but he saved his job by publicly apologising for the team's failure.
27) Arabinda Rajkhowa, the Chairman of ULFA, publicly apologised at Majuli for the killing of Sanjoy Ghose, as per news reports of June 2011.
28) Broad had earlier however publicly apologised to the people of Ruatoki for the raids and acknowledged that the actions of his force might take decades to heal.
How to use publicly apologise in a sentence29) When Jac berates new F1, Tara Lo (Jing Lusi), in Hanssen refers her onto a people skills course and she is forced to publicly apologise to Tara.
30) In an attempt to mitigate the situation, the HKEAA publicly apologised and offered free rechecks on the oral component of the English language subject for all candidates.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of publicly apologise
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of publicly apologise with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with publicly apologise
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word publicly apologise in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with publicly apologise.
20 examples of simple sentences of publicly apologise. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of publicly apologise
Compound Sentences with publicly apologise
Complex Sentences with publicly apologise
Compound-Complex Sentences with publicly apologise