apologetic for in a sentence
1) Arms students with an apologetic for their faith.
2) for his part, Bowyer was apologetic for causing the spin.
3) They are apologetic for past behavior.
apologetic for example sentences4) Yet at other times he was coherent and apologetic for his actions .
5) The Chaudharies realise their mistake and are deeply apologetic for their behaviour.
6) She was unsympathetic nor was she apologetic for her company's lack of integrity.
7) Use on humans renders them docile and compliant, even apologetic for past aggression.
8) During sentencing , her lawyer Eric Forster said Kyle was very apologetic for her offending.
9) He presents good summaries of other world religions and provides an apologetic for the gospel.
10) Why exactly we should be apologetic for calling out racism as morally bad is far from clear.
11) The captain was apologetic for the delay but was quick to absolve the airline of any fault.
12) They were, the statement said, "truly apologetic for the loss of John's life".
13) As such, pragmatism isn't antithetical to religion but it isn't an apologetic for faith either.
14) When the teacher saw my face, she began getting emotional and was deeply apologetic for what had happened.
15) Pfeffer's theory of "symbolic" behavior may be little more than an apologetic for the status quo.
example sentences with apologetic for
example sentences with apologetic for16) The staff was consistently friendly and professional and apologetic for minor snafus inherent in the opening stages of any restaurant.
17) Cooke is apologetic for his action and says he is "disappointed" Barrie will miss any time due to injury.
18) As long as we remain oblivious and apologetic for these people no matter how many patterns we see, it continues.
19) The Virtues of Capitalism: A Moral Case for Free Markets is a good read as a quick apologetic for capitalism.
20) As a result of this, sadly, we are often apologetic for pursuing a satisfactory, happy life here on earth.
21) So often, I have watched people pick over one of our litters, sometimes nervous or apologetic for taking so long.
22) The following will be an extended apologetic for these three historical facts and Flew's analysis and an explanation of the resurrection.
23) It's unfair that he be kicked out for trying to make friends, even if his attempt did cause some concern (which he is apologetic for ).
24) Mary told me that she had always been apologetic for responding emotionally to just about every situation in her life and considered it a failing.
25) They're sitting on the government money, and just waiting for more, from our taxes," he says, and laughs, as if apologetic for his irritation.
26) Lets say that there's a person who uses other people, who is a manipulator; maybe he even knows it, and he's not apologetic for it, either.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apologetic for
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apologetic for with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apologetic for
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apologetic for in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apologetic for.
20 examples of simple sentences of apologetic for. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apologetic for
Compound Sentences with apologetic for
Complex Sentences with apologetic for
Compound-Complex Sentences with apologetic for