apologetic about in a sentence
1) The server was vary apologetic about the dirty glass.
2) Many charities are apologetic about the costs involved to raise funds.
3) Douglas was hardly apologetic about the issue Monday.
apologetic about example sentences4) But, they were apologetic about it.
5) And we must not be apologetic about it.
6) Especially if you're apologetic about it.
7) But we are not going to be apologetic about our efforts.
8) And no one should have to feel apologetic about that .
9) Almost all are embarrassingly apologetic about their own self-promotion.
10) Wooderson is almost apologetic about how little he trained to reach his pinnacles.
11) Sujata is apologetic about her action.
12) He was barely even apologetic about it, when he explained what had happened.
13) Macintosh and Lamont seem strangely gauche; almost apologetic about their own self-promotion.
14) You have nothing to be apologetic about - there are appropriate uses for medications AND supplements.
15) The couple decided to visit Gregory, who they say was very apologetic about it all.
example sentences with apologetic about16) And the message is clear: cultivate power from the cot, without being apologetic about it.
17) If they have made judgements that were off base, they were polite and apologetic about it.
18) They returned, apologetic about their limited success, and blamed the delay on being requested too late.
19) Sturrock added: "The players were disappointed and a few of them were apologetic about their performances.
20) Looking toward the sound, they saw Little John clapping, and Friar Tuck looking apologetic about disturbing them.
21) The Loughborough research shows that librarians don't have to feel apologetic about being on the margins of school action.
22) Speelman was almost apologetic about his efforts to win the adjourned fourth game, with Rook and Bishop against Rook.
23) Federal officials eventually decided that the five musicians had come to Canada in good faith and were apologetic about the situation .
24) There is nothing ideologically "weak" or apologetic about sympathizing with the criminal who has suffered a traumatic and dejected life.
25) Unless women can stop feeling apologetic about wanting power, they will never be in sufficient numbers to change the male agenda.
26) He noted that Obama tends to be most apologetic about how the United States has fought terrorism and its approach to the Iraq war.
27) It did wish to be thought of as mainstream, it did pursue this goal by attaching itself to American symbols, it was often apologetic about its Buddhist nature.
28) A reason for teacher-researchers feeling apologetic about their wok can arise from a myth about the differences between 'teachers' research' and 'researchers' research'.
How to use apologetic about in a sentence29) When challenged by Roth, Hill was apologetic about his error, saying he had been "hesitant to mention this mistake on my very first case".
30) Fontana, a New York native himself, was later apologetic about this portrayal and said, "I kept telling the guys they were being a little harsh on the Yankees".
31) Considering how few people were in the restaurant, it took a bit longer than expected for the food to arrive, the server was also very apologetic about that too.
32) However, Stein was almost apologetic about the manner of Celtic's success in that game and he felt uncomfortable in later years discussing the matter.
33) So I think we should stop being apologetic about drones, tell Rand Paul to stop doing overnight filibusters on people being killed with drones at Starbucks.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apologetic about
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apologetic about with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apologetic about
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apologetic about in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apologetic about.
20 examples of simple sentences of apologetic about. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apologetic about
Compound Sentences with apologetic about
Complex Sentences with apologetic about
Compound-Complex Sentences with apologetic about