look apologetic in a sentence
1) Antony looked apologetic but Connon did not let him speak.
2) He walks up to Milly, looking apologetic .
3) Never having shot anyone, Molly was doing her best to look apologetic .
look apologetic example sentences4) Afterward , one of the white students looked apologetic and thanked me for telling my story.
5) The Marilacan's face twitched uncertainly, too cowed even to try to look apologetic .
6) Koji managed to look apologetic .
7) DeFeo looked apologetic , Daltrey looked stoic. *So much for Jimmy,* she thought.
8) Looking toward the sound, they saw Little John clapping, and Friar Tuck looking apologetic about disturbing them.
9) He looked apologetic . '... since nightfall, the wind has backed around to the south, with sea swells of some ten to fifteen feet.
10) Ahn-chae looked apologetic as she revealed her experiences on her previous day and the reasons for running back to her hometown; her childhood days with her late mother.
11) Kirov looked apologetic .
12) 'Oh...' the Duke looked apologetic .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of look apologetic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of look apologetic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with look apologetic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word look apologetic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with look apologetic.
20 examples of simple sentences of look apologetic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of look apologetic
Compound Sentences with look apologetic
Complex Sentences with look apologetic
Compound-Complex Sentences with look apologetic