publicity agent in a sentence
1) The agent : Tender's publicity agent .
2) He had been a musician and publicity agent in New York.
3) Some are phony, set up in advance and orchestrated by publicity agents .
publicity agent example sentences4) But Watson does not only see himself as publicity agent for his cause.
5) All the publicity was given free by the press- No publicity agents were employed.
6) The credit always seemed to go to the inventor with the best publicity agent .
7) He hired a publicity agent and charged large sums of money for interviews and photographs.
8) Journalists aren't publicity agents .
9) Journalists aren't publicity agents .
10) In the meantime, Ponzi had hired a publicity agent , William McMasters.
11) In early 2009, publicity agent Stephen Moriarty was appointed to represent the Corby family.
12) We could all take up the role of publicity agent , advertising our own favourite recreation!
13) As a publicity agent , she collected stories, conducted interviews, and took photographs of daily life in Mississippi.
14) Bart H. McHugh, a Philadelphia theatrical producer and publicity agent is credited with the idea for a city-sponsored parade.
15) A publicity agent for "Coronation Street" revealed that "these are really explosive scenes, very emotional and very dramatic.
example sentences with publicity agent16) Hines immediately sensed the potential of Miller's message, and he eagerly decided to become Miller's manager and publicity agent .
17) A lot of very talented bands will simply refuse to use any kind of publicity agent or third party citing Facebook traffic as their biggest asset.
18) A cafeteria cashier is hired by a cosmetic firm's publicity agent to live the life of Daisy Appleby, heiress to a fortune.
19) It may be that Cochems merely enjoyed the benefits of a good publicity agent a generation before the word 'flack' was coined.
20) Most people are paying as much as, if not more than, the regular a la carte prices for the dishes, according to Michel Bergman, the restaurant's publicity agent .
21) Emerging a week later, and with a clear vision of where he now wanted Travis and their music to go, Healy dispensed with the band's management and publicity agent .
22) She was the daughter of writers Willard R. Espy and Hilda S. Cole, who had earlier in her career been the publicity agent for Kate Smith and Fred Waring.
23) While Welty worked as a publicity agent for the Works Progress Administration, she took photographs of people from all economic and social classes in her spare time.
24) ANNEKA Rice and her husband have agreed to a trial separation after work pressure forced their marriage on to the rocks, her publicity agent said.
25) s- And I never had a publicity agent !
26) that he touted for patients using a publicity agent ;
27) Publicity agent for whales and seals
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of publicity agent
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of publicity agent with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with publicity agent
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word publicity agent in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with publicity agent.
20 examples of simple sentences of publicity agent. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of publicity agent
Compound Sentences with publicity agent
Complex Sentences with publicity agent
Compound-Complex Sentences with publicity agent