prime agent in a sentence
1) Was it not his father who had been the prime agent in advocating the educational route to success?
2) The prime agent in their revival appears to have been William Paterson, later governor of New Jersey.
3) Studies have shown that neurotrophin, a nerve growth factor released during stress is a priming agent for mast cells activation in the skin.
prime agent example sentences4) The prime agents of royal control were the men bound by oath to a particular king: the bishops, abbots, counts and vassi dominici.
5) Law and custom thus defend the family as the prime agent of socialisation only in so far as it fulfils the task currently prescribed.
6) Earthquakes, pestilences, and perennial disorder used to be the three prime agents of influence upon the character of the unfortunate Calabrians.
7) "B.P.R.D.", a team of fantastic creatures featured in magazines published by Dark Horse Comics, and its prime agent , Hellboy
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of prime agent
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of prime agent with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with prime agent
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word prime agent in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with prime agent.
20 examples of simple sentences of prime agent. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of prime agent
Compound Sentences with prime agent
Complex Sentences with prime agent
Compound-Complex Sentences with prime agent