land agent in a sentence
1) They thought of army commissions and land agents .
2) Also known as a land agent or land person.
3) Consequently government land agents were involved in a number of dubious land purchases.
land agent example sentences4) In the 1890s, he was a State land agent .
5) Maxwell was a land agent and engineer, while Hudson was a surveyor.
6) By 1885 Charles Winchester was practicing as an attorney at law and land agent .
7) His office is painted with the words: " land agent and Attorney-at-Law.
8) He delegated management of the mines to his energetic land agent , Isaac Wright.
9) The victims of agrarian violence were frequently Irish land agents , middlemen, and tenants.
10) The health authority and the Defence land agent hope to conclude negotiations within a month.
11) George Frank Edwards, Chief land agent , Agricultural land Commission.
12) Objections from local inhabitants or authorities were at a minimum and land agents could promote exclusivity.
13) Sir William Pulteney selected Charles Williamson as land agent to develop the purchased 1200000 acre.
14) He charms a railroad land agent and begins planting the seeds of a future real estate empire.
15) Geoffrey Arthur Maurice Sargent, land agent and Valuer, War Office.
example sentences with land agent16) He also had some involvement in attempts to land agents and arms on the Baltic cost.
17) Frederick Francis Ramuz, Mayor of Southend and land agent , bought the property cheaply.
18) From 1890, in addition to his farming, Malone also worked as a land agent .
19) In 1765 he married Ann Sherwin, daughter of the land agent at Kedleston Hall.
20) In 1925 he married Lettice, daughter of Cecil Cantley Baker, a land agent .
21) John Griffith Owen, Committee land agent , Anglesey Agricultural Executive Committee.
22) Reginald George Harris, Deputy Chief land agent & Valuer, War Office.
23) One of Wilson's younger brothers also became an army officer and the other a land agent .
24) James Wilson, , Command land agent , Scottish Command, War Office.
25) They landed agents from submarines and carried out a number of successful demolition raids along the Italian coast.
26) Crawford, a friend and land agent of George Washington, was an experienced soldier and frontiersman.
27) Captain Henry Lambert, lately Command land agent , Aldershot Command, War Office.
28) The services of a land agent experienced in mineral agreements may be advisable if large scale exploration is envisaged.
How to use land agent in a sentence29) In two of them the outcome was in fact chosen by the patron - the broker land agents .
30) The sovereign of Armagh corporation was the primate's land agent , or the seneschal of the manor.
31) The Liberals nominated J Bowker, a land agent and former chairman of the Worcestershire Liberal Federation.
32) In late 2000 the MOD land agent unsealed the bunker for an inspection and then sealed it again.
33) The land agents left to run the estates over time became less efficient, or corrupt, often both.
34) In Dunmanway on 27 April, Francis Fitzmaurice (a solicitor and land agent ) was shot dead.
35) His father was a land agent who ran an estate in East Anglia belonging to John Bradford's brother.
36) Maine initially committed three thousand to ten thousand militia to the conflict in addition to the land agent's posse.
37) The sales were transacted as deeds of cession, often accompanied by bribes, malpractice and cheating by land agents .
38) However their land agents will be out there trying to get the voluntary easements so important to their project.
39) After years of lying vacant awaiting a use, a final remarketing exercise was undertaken by local land agents in 1999.
40) The estate remains part of the Lilford Estates and is managed by a land agent , Acland Bracewell in Tarleton.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of land agent
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of land agent with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with land agent
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word land agent in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with land agent.
20 examples of simple sentences of land agent. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of land agent
Compound Sentences with land agent
Complex Sentences with land agent
Compound-Complex Sentences with land agent