public appointment in a sentence
1) We will take forward our public appointments initiative.
2) Outside the academy, Saitoti received several public appointments .
3) She hasn't written any more books, or held any more public appointments .
public appointment example sentences4) There is nothing novel in the direct involvement of the prime minister in public appointments .
5) His last public appointment was as chairman of the Food Supply Commission in 1900.
6) At Augsburg he became by public appointment Italian preacher to his compatriots residing in that city.
7) Public appointments - the Civil Service, nationalized industries and local government - are advertised on Wednesdays.
8) Every Whitehall Department now has a nominated Minister who is specifically responsible for promoting equal opportunities in public appointments .
9) It is a humdrum enough explanation which goes some way to explaining why most public appointments are so dull.
10) There are 30 million women in the UK , and yet two-thirds of all public appointments go to men.
11) Hopkinson obtained a public appointment as a customs collector for New Castle, Delaware on May 1, 1772.
12) Mr Caplin was appointed by the PM and the Treasury, which followed Cabinet Office guidelines on public appointments .
13) This is still only about one eighth of the number of people required to fill public appointments of one kind or another.
14) The north's commissioner for public appointments , Felicity Huston, says there was no "openness, transparency or independent scrutiny" in the appointments process.
15) The status of barrister provides a qualification for various public appointments : see Halsbury's Laws of England , 4th ed., vol. 3(1) (1989), pp. 342-347, paras.
example sentences with public appointment16) Two days later, on St Lawrence's day, Margaret went to mass at St Giles', the town's Kirk, as her first public appointment .
17) The only constraint is that they must pass muster with Sir David Normington, the First Civil Service Commissioner, who also oversees public appointments .
18) Governance Members of the new PFEMO executive and non-executive board will be appointed by civil servants and ministers through the public appointments process.
19) The Spanish public sector, for example, has long been characterized by the politicization of public appointments (see ch. 2).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of public appointment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of public appointment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with public appointment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word public appointment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with public appointment.
20 examples of simple sentences of public appointment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of public appointment
Compound Sentences with public appointment
Complex Sentences with public appointment
Compound-Complex Sentences with public appointment