political appointment in a sentence
1) He kept his political appointment until March .
2) The history of Caesar's political appointments is complex and uncertain.
3) This applies to all government employees, including elected and political appointments .
political appointment example sentences4) Thus government ministers and other political appointments within the bureaucracy are frequently replaced.
5) This is a political appointment and we all know that .
6) His job at the GLO was a political appointment by Hall.
7) It merely provides a welcome opportunity for the musical chairs of new political appointments .
8) Twenty of his political appointments raised more than $500,000 for his 2012 campaign.
9) Sounds like a whole lot of political appointments that mean NOTHING but political connections!
10) The meeting concluded it was not the duty of judges to make political appointments .
11) Civil service positions are not political appointments and must be made on a nonpartisan basis.
12) For example, Disraeli made political appointments to positions previously given to career civil servants.
13) Political appointments do a lot to portray people's mind and interpret their intention.
14) Johnson was a political appointment .
15) Mr Khoso 's first political appointment was as Acting Governor of Balochistan.
example sentences with political appointment16) Due to his prominence and activism during the war, Douglass received several political appointments .
17) Another incompetent Obama political appointment ?
18) Senators of both parties were accustomed to being consulted about political appointments and turned against Hayes.
19) The rash of political appointments in Whitehall has brought charges of politicising the Civil Service.
20) His first political appointment was as fourth alderman, and third alderman the following year.
21) Top bureaucrats such as Kher are not political appointments and usually remain during changes of government.
22) But do you agree that the Yoruba people have been marginalised in key political appointments ?
23) The 24 non-civil service positions under the political appointment system comprise 11 undersecretaries and 13 political assistants.
24) One only has to look at the political appointments to the board to understand this.
25) A political appointment took Hawthorne and family to Europe before returning to The Wayside in 1860.
26) Sumner followed his own foreign policy and detested Grant's practice of nepotism in making political appointments .
27) Secondly, the CBC's President is currently a political appointment made by the Federal Cabinet.
28) We do not join political parties or factions, run for elected political office or accept political appointments .
How to use political appointment in a sentence29) His objection stemmed from years of poor political appointments in the U.S. Revenue Cutter Service's bureaucracy.
30) To serve , to make it, became synonymous with 'eating' after a political appointment .
31) As governor of the Indiana Territory, Harrison wielded considerable influence through his political appointments and veto powers.
32) Donald Tsang described the appointments as a milestone in the development of Hong Kong's political appointment system.
33) Governor Martin's first term was wrought with controversy stemming from both his political appointments and his relief programs.
34) More broadly , Congress should consider whether short-term political appointment remains the best way to fill this trillion-dollar post.
35) Pay-off can be in terms of financial "commissions", political appointments , or of better political leverage.
36) Posted by camieabz 15 days ago IMHO her's was a political appointment , rather than a practical one.
37) The undersecretaries are appointed under the political appointment system on non-civil service terms for the period ending 30 June 2012.
38) After college, she mostly worked political appointment type jobs thanks to her gal-pal, the Iranian-born Valerie Jarrett.
39) Despite holding political appointments , in all matters of criminal prosecution they must act independently of the interests of government.
40) Amid the chaos, Thanom and Praphas resigned from their political appointments , but continued to lead the military.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of political appointment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of political appointment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with political appointment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word political appointment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with political appointment.
20 examples of simple sentences of political appointment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of political appointment
Compound Sentences with political appointment
Complex Sentences with political appointment
Compound-Complex Sentences with political appointment