government appointment in a sentence
1) The sons of these elite aristocrats received government appointments without examination.
2) The group held influence over government appointment and policy.
3) She has also had a number of government appointments .
government appointment example sentences4) His several government appointments included an advisory position at the Federal Reserve Board.
5) Large sums were offered in bribes to the powerful lineages to obtain high-ranking government appointments .
6) It was rumoured that no important government appointment could happen without the Family's support.
7) Government appointments were generally closed to them, with the notable exception of school teaching.
8) McKinsey created a report in 1953 for Dwight Eisenhower that was used to guide government appointments .
9) Nepotism was prevalent, with over 40 family members or relatives benefiting from government appointments and employment.
10) Long term political and government appointments result in the creation of "power fiefdoms" for senior princes.
11) In the Low Country the link between social status and government appointments was less rigid, but nevertheless important.
12) In Ecuador's current judicial system, judges are selected in a contest of merits, rather than government appointments .
13) In 2010, then-chairman Stephen Green planned to depart HSBC to accept a government appointment in the Trade Ministry.
14) His aim was to explore inland Australia and he was hopeful of a government appointment in his fields of interest.
15) The first straw in the wind was the Howard Government's appointment of Ron Brunton to the ABC board.
example sentences with government appointment16) The British House of Lords is anomalous in that part of its membership is by government appointment and part hereditary.
17) Having incurred heavy gambling debts, he solicited a government appointment and in July 1768, was made governor of Virginia.
18) Their questions dealt with subjects ranging from the location of a lost object to the best choice for a government appointment .
19) A number of blacks were given government appointments and a Commission on Equal Employment Opportunity was set up under Vice-President Johnson.
20) In 1844, governor-general Viscount Hardinge opened government appointments to all who had studied in institutions similar to Duff's institution.
21) His next government appointment was as the clerk for the United States district court which included Spokane County and Missoula County.
22) The government's appointment of a "Reichs-" and "Staatskommissar" for the occupied territory was just a political gesture.
23) Around 30 family members or relatives of President Ulysses S. Grant prospered financially in some way from either government appointments or employment.
24) He fulfilled a number of government appointments prior to coming to England in 1965 to be assistant Press Secretary at Buckingham Palace.
25) This decree from Sultan Abdülmecid I promised equality in education, government appointments , and administration of justice to all, regardless of creed.
26) After the fall of the Ngo Dinh Diem administration he remained unattached to any political party or movement despite offers of government appointments .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of government appointment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of government appointment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with government appointment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word government appointment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with government appointment.
20 examples of simple sentences of government appointment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of government appointment
Compound Sentences with government appointment
Complex Sentences with government appointment
Compound-Complex Sentences with government appointment